Whats for breakfast?

Just tucking into a banana. Also got some blueberries and FF greek yogurt for a bit later on :)

Was up at 5:30,had a yoghurt and fruit before I did 2 washloads,the downstairs floors and weeded the garden.Just having 2 wm toast,turkey rashers,tomatoes fried in frylight,2 egg omelette and a large mug of tea. This will keep me going now til teatime :p

Tried magic porridge for the first time, OMG gorgeous!! Had mine with fat free raspberry & honey yogurt
Beautiful

Wanted to try the magic porridge and was wondering if people eat it cold or do you heat it up and what are the best flavour of yoghurts to use??

Wanted to try the magic porridge and was wondering if people eat it cold or do you heat it up and what are the best flavour of yoghurts to use??

i love magic porridge and eat mine cold...never attempted it warm and whatever flavour of yog you like really....you mostly only taste that anyway...its just like a really filling yogurt :D x

2 Weetabix (HEXB x1) with 2 bananas, a Total 0% Greek yogurt and 1/2 tbsp golden syrup (1 Syn)- wow!

Giving the overnight oats (or magic porridge) a go finally!

Back