Whats for breakfast?

35g bitesize shredded wheat (hex b), 100ml milk ( 2 1/2 syns), banana and strawberries.

Has a vegetable stir fry. Detoxing for 3 days!

I had banoffee weetabix today - 2 weetabix (heb) with a fat free toffee yog (which could be 1 or 2 syns from reading.... i have no idea though!) and a banana sliced in (hoping sliced doesnt make it a syn but ill say it isnt anyway!)
Was actually quite nice!
Already planning doing one with a strawberry ff yog and real strawbs chucked in too - mmm

If its toffee mullerlight then they are free :)

Is trying magic porridge tomorrow. Got my 35g of oats soaking in a strawberry muller as I type fingers crossed

i love magic porridge :)
i use activia 0% yog though cos i find them so much nicer than muller lights...they're so creamy and i think muller lights can be bitter...

i sometimes get the smaller ones and just use half my oats allowance then i can have another half on something else ;) x

i love magic porridge :)
i use activia 0% yog though cos i find them so much nicer than muller lights...they're so creamy and i think muller lights can be bitter...

i sometimes get the smaller ones and just use half my oats allowance then i can have another half on something else ;) x

Are the activia yoghurts syn free?? Are they flavoured ones?
I havent tried them before

Are the activia yoghurts syn free?? Are they flavoured ones?
I havent tried them before

i get the strawberry, raspberry, cherry, peach, and pineapple activia 0% (fat free) snackpots - and the sw website says any of the 100g multipack ones are.

i think the banoffee and the rhubarb snackpots have syns (not sure how many) and the normal activia will have some too.

i think they're so nice and try to stock up when the snackpots are half price. tesco do the 8 packs of the smaller ones on offer at £1.50 sometimes so i always keep an eye out for that x

Thats fab I shall add those to my shopping list and try them. Would be nice to try something syn free other than muller light. :) thank u :)

no worries :)
i only buy toffee muller light which is for my scan bran cake or the coconut one and i have that over fruit salad or would use it in a curry to make a korma type thing and keep it syn free :)
let me know what you think if you get some x

Back