Whats for breakfast?

Beans on wholemeal toast, sometimes it's all I want lol.. I started putting a tsp of reduced fat butter and/or a dask skim milk into my beans while heating them, it makes them lovely and creamy and uses much less butter than when I spread it on the toast :)

Today I had an apple and an Alpen light bar :D

Strawberries, raspberries and blackberries

Thinking about tomorrow's brekkie before I go to bed lol.. It will be All Bran (HexB) with banana, mixed berries and some natural yog.. Never thought I'd be an All Bran fan but it's such a good brekkie, been having it all week and I get to hang on to my HexA using yog instead of milk :)

I'm having muesli (B) topped with raspberries, blueberries and a strawberry Danio (1).

Whole meal bread toasted, orange and a plum with a banana and custard yogurt. And tea. Not feeling too great today with lack of sleep so struggling to actually eat it.

Special K apple granola, shape 0% fat yogurt and blueberries. All washed down with a black coffee which I really need this morning!

a crumpet, banana and strawberries :)

2x weetabix HEX B and sliced banana and skimmed milk from HEA allowance

I bought quorn sausages today to have an Ulster fry tomorrow (minus the soda and potato bread boo hoo) but I've never tried them before and I can be quite picky when it comes to meat and textures and that. Can someone give me their opinion on them? Do they taste like the real deal?

I bought quorn sausages today to have an Ulster fry tomorrow (minus the soda and potato bread boo hoo) but I've never tried them before and I can be quite picky when it comes to meat and textures and that. Can someone give me their opinion on them? Do they taste like the real deal?

they are ok but some of them can be a bit dry. I like the quorn Cumberland ones but i think those are 2 syns a sausage x

Back