Whats for breakfast?

Cherry Muller Light and half a Cantaloupe melon

Today I had 60g wholemeal bread, scrambled eggs and beans .. I was starving this morning!!

I used most of my Syns this morning on breakfast! Pancakes with bacon (fat removed), agave syrup, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes. Syns for the pancakes obviously!! It was a tasty post-workout meal ☺️

I´m more for a cooked breakfast too.
eggs, poached, scrambled, cheese omelette ( not so much now ), including veggie frittata, beans, mushrooms, tomato wholemeal bread etc. ( not all at the same time LOL )
I also used to do a " sweet potato breakfast bake " from the Whole30 diet that can be easily adapted. Can be cooked the night before and re heated or eaten cold. Lasts for a while. That went down well with the whole family. If anyone would be interested I can post the recipe.

A super-special person on here (you will know who you are!;)) has introduced me to breakfast rice. Mullerlight with hot, cooked pudding rice stirred in. Yummy!

I cook a lot of rice up, freeze it, (or can keep in fridge), it then take out a bit at a time, & defrost, then reheat (til very very very hot!!!) in microwave, then stir into yoghurt. Can add fruit if you wish. Scrummy!
Brilliant...a brekkie that doesn't use up all the healthy extras by 10am! Why didn't I think of that!

I've been having a few chunks of melon with berries and a Muller light...it takes ages to get it down as I'm not a breakfast eater usually. But the lunch that follows is supremely welcomed

Would love to have a hot breakfast in the mornings but just don't feel like I have time to prepare it, and then wash up afterwards! Might give it a go tomorrow (first day back at work and back on plan) to prepare properly for the day!

Would love to have a hot breakfast in the mornings but just don't feel like I have time to prepare it, and then wash up afterwards! Might give it a go tomorrow (first day back at work and back on plan) to prepare properly for the day!
I love a hot breakfast- usually just porridge and leave the dish to soak!
Have you seen the SW breakfast cups? You make them in advance than just blast in the microwave- they're a little like quiche but more breakfasty!

Back