Whats for breakie???

Around 40 I think. I might have 2 tomorrow with poached egg for breakfast. Was going to have toast.

I wish I didn't obsess about food so much that I'm planning breakfast when I still have dinner and snacks left!

MellyMoo said:
i'm the same! i'm already looking foward to my low cal roast tomorrow night at mums! and i still have tea, breakfast and lunch to look forward to! it helps to be prepared tho i guess! :-s

We have already planned lunch and dinner for tomorrow, pretty much down to the last calorie! But it works for me, so I don't make the wrong choice.

I have tomorrow all planned (though have to factor in a meal out) and lunch planned Tuesday & Thursday... I think it helps me if I'm hungry to plan out all the food I can eventually have!

Will be having 2 poached eggs and 2 crispbakes for 264 (I thought they were mediums but they're large eggs)

Last edited:
Banana and alpen bar and cup of tea. Have been having this on uni days & finding it surprisingly filling.

sparklyfairydreams said:
I've just had porridge with milk and a tsp chocolate spread (275)

Felt really creamy and indulgent x

I have this all the time with nutella just make it up with water tho n its yum!!!

Back