Whats for dinner? Inspre each other

Im having a red day, so Im having a burger made with lean mince (without the roll as I use my HEBs on Alpen light bars!!!) but when i cook the burger i put a laughing cow cheese triangle and chopped red chillies in the middle of it before i cook it (yummy!!) served with roasted veg (well, onions and mushroons!!) and a green salad!
xxxx:D

carebear that burger idea sounds fab! will try that, as when i am using laughing cow as HEA i never use the 5 allowed. thanks

carebear that burger idea sounds fab! will try that, as when i am using laughing cow as HEA i never use the 5 allowed. thanks

Its much nicer than just a big hunk of beef mince! it kind of oozes out of the middle aswell!! sometimes i put garlic in instead of chillies and its kinda like a beefy kiev!! xx

Iv just had.....chilli con carne...with brown rice and salad...with grated cheese....definately my favourite meal EVER!!! :)

I had some cous cous as a snack when i got home from work about an hour ago but im going to eat later on (inno i shudnt eat late but never mind).

Will have baked salmon, roasted toms and red onion with a bit of linguine pasta. With chilli and garlic flakes sprinkled on top x

That sounds great-will definitely be trying it. Have you ever tried it with turkey mince?

I havent tried it with Turkey mince, but i imagine that'd be delicious!! Ive done it with Lamb, and put some chopped up mint leaves into the mince before making the burger - very delicious!!!! xxx

the tapas idea sounds fantastic!! My boyfriend and I love tapas and our favourite are those you've mentioned the potato, and the meatballs!! Can i have the recipe please!!

Red day
But just eaten SW chips HEB and a 4 egg, cheese omelet HEA
absolutely bloody fantastic it was too.

A Quorn sweet red onion burger in a wholemeal roll (HEB) with 20g of 1/2 cheese (HEA .5), some corn on the cob and tons of salad. Used some syns for some ketchup. Also had a BabyBel Light on the side to complete my HEA.

Back