whats for dinner tonight?

I'm off out to my sisters soon so just having beans on toast!!! Gotta use a HEB and thought this would be easy, fast and still yummy (love beans on toast) xxx

Im on a green day today. Had a bit of a mad menu lol. Had fried potatoes and cabbage in fry light for breakfast (kind of bubble n squeak) Me and mum just fancied the leftovers of last nights tea lol. For lunch i had cous cous and muller light for pud. For tea we're having bamboo and water chestnut stir fry with egg noodles. x

Mmmmmm.. thinking I may have to have plate of syn free wedges now!!! Possibly followed by rice pudding!!!! Am starving so gonna go make a start!!!

I am cooking a beef curry, although i have picked up lean diced beef which i will have to wait a couple of hours for it to tender up!

I am soooooo looking forward to it.

First attempt though so will let you know xx

I was having a kedgeree as I havent had one in ages but totally forgot that you cook it in milk and didn't save a hexA!! d'oh!!
So, now I have no idea what to have and will be looking to you all for some inspiration!!!

Try poaching the fish in fish stock cubes and using it instead of milk, tastes just as good, just not quite as creamy.

We had chicken curry - home made with spices and rice with peppers, peas and onions in it. On EE so all free deeelish

Back