What's for dinner tonight?

Mmmmmm red wine. Yummy. I haven't had Malibu in years!

I for one embrace happyhealthy's strategy! :D

*Michael* said:
Mmmmmm red wine. Yummy. I haven't had Malibu in years!

I for one embrace happyhealthy's strategy! :D

Mmmmmmmmm red wine, mustn't be greedy, I've had plenty over the last few days. I figure I have exercise calories, why eat them when you can drink them instead? Lolzzzz

Lol sounds like a plan!! And besides....surely 300 cals of vodka is gonna be less chubb making than 300 of choccy????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol sounds like a plan!! And besides....surely 300 cals of vodka is gonna be less chubb making than 300 of choccy????

Haha yeah! My thinking exactly ;)

Just bumping this back up coz I looooves this thread :)

Tea tonight was 125g extra lean mince, half small jar dolmio light sauce (not impressed with it but was really pushed for time!!) 75g (dry weight) wholewheat pasta and a slice of low fat cheese.

I added onions mushrooms and I know it's weird but I had half a can left so I bunged some sweetcorn in :) I have to say it was a mahooosive portion of the bolognaise so next time I'll add a few more veggies and half the portions down.

That actually sounds quite tasty! I tend to avoid pasta as carbs are a slippery slope for me! I have a little bit of pasta and the next thing you know i've eaten a loaf of bread! X

tonight i had a giant omelette with spinach, mixed mushrooms, chilli and feta.
tomorrow will be gammon steak with homemade butternut wedges.

i have a shedload of spinach left in the fridge now and going on holiday in a few days so really need to use it up and stuck for ideas, so let me know if you have any!

im thinking bung it in pasta with veg or a stir fry. tempted to make a flatbread pizza but would need to buy the bread and the rest would go mouldy before im back! tricky!

broke my diet a few days ago for friends birthday (chinese and cake!) so trying to be very good and stick to 1100 this week!

Rosemary conley does a spinach and cheese (quark with ricotta) canneloni digh which is nice with salad and low cal. If u want I'll dig out the recipe :)

Muahahaha tonight I'll be having all ya can eat Indian Chinese Thai and Italian buffet :) I can barely wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm enjoy!

Legomom - enjoy the buffet! (lucky mare)

Med roasted veg pizza here....am soooo looking forward to it....haven't had pizza in ages! (and Bostik, you could have posted me the pizza you couldn't eat at pizza hut!!:D)

Haha sorry!

Baked vine tomatoes stuffed with mozzerella, drizzled with olive oil and fresh torn basil - finely sprinkled with sea salt. YUM

that recipe for the spinach canneloni sounds yum! do you have a link? :)

Buffet was fab BTW lol
But tonight I had BBQ grub :) chicken breast, teeny bit of thin cut steak and a burger on a small roll :) oh an oooooodles of fresh strawbs from the pik ur own. We took the kiddies!

I used to love going strawberry picking! I wanna go again!

crazyblondechick said:
that recipe for the spinach canneloni sounds yum! do you have a link? :)

It's a rosemary Conley recipe will try to dig it out for u (sorry busy few days)

Back