What's for dinner tonight?

Lettuce and thousand island for tonight. But for now it's tuna sandwich for afternoon snack.

I'm having quorn mozerella and pesto grill with carrots, broccoli and roast parsnips followed by a ww yoghurt and G&T

Was supposed to go for a run today but haven't had chance, I'll try and go tomorrow

I have to eat 1200 calories and some days I'm way under by dinner time - then eating for the sake of it - I need to plan over the day more - I'm amazed by some meals that I would have had on SW by just how many calories they are!

I might try them next week. I googled them and morrisons sell apparently. Anything that's low cal sounds good to me, it means you can have more. Lol!

Love love Quorn Lamb. They are really tasty, can't quite pinpoint the flavour, but they are delish in a pitta with salad :D

Tea tonight - chicken & chickpea curry, a couple of spoonfuls of rice & a small homemade naan...<3 the bloke's inventions!

It's so easy! I boil up new potatoes in their skins, drain, add two tablespoons of quark and 2 tsp low fat spread. Also 2 tsp mustard. Mash it all together, taste, and add salt and pepper if you fancy it.
It tastes absolutely lovely!
xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This was sooo nice, I had it with turkey this evening yum will be adding this to my arsenal.

Trixtabella said:
This was sooo nice, I had it with turkey this evening yum will be adding this to my arsenal.

Yay!! I'm so glad you agree! My mash kicks ASS!!
Butternut squash has now joined said mash in my top faves tho! :)

I love butternut squash!
I have a lovely Thai curry recipe with it in, that I fiddled around to make it low cal.
I'll post it up later in the recipe section if you want :) x

I love Butternut Squash :) I roast it with a teeny drizzle of olive oil and other veggies then put it with a tuna steak.

Please share the thai recipe peagirl :) x

peagirl989 said:
I love butternut squash!
I have a lovely Thai curry recipe with it in, that I fiddled around to make it low cal.
I'll post it up later in the recipe section if you want :) x

That would be FANTASTIC!!
Thanks so much. My OH loves Thai curry!
:) :-D

Love butternut squash. I bought a packet of ready peeled and sliced butternut squash and sweet potato from Asda on Saturday. I will probably do a Nigella and roast it then blend it with stock for a delish soup. :D

I'm having My dolmio pasta shells with dolmio stir in sauce, chopped up cooked chicken and bunged in the oven with a cheese slice on top. Really looking forward to it, cos I'm starving!! :D

Are the quorn peppered steaks really peppery? I know that sounds silly, but I like a little pepper, just not loads!
I will find the recipe out for the curry and post it. I prefer the proper thing obviously, but its a good substitute! Will be tomor now I think, but I'll let you know on here when I do! x

I don't think they are too peppery, but I really like pepper lol

Tea tonight was lentil curry with homemade chips and broccoli..... yummy yummy!!

peagirl989 said:
Are the quorn peppered steaks really peppery? I know that sounds silly, but I like a little pepper, just not loads!
I will find the recipe out for the curry and post it. I prefer the proper thing obviously, but its a good substitute! Will be tomor now I think, but I'll let you know on here when I do! x

They're not TOO peppery, actually I quite like them. I sometimes have them with my mash or low fat supernoodles if I'm feeling lazy!
I'm delighted to learn you can get butternut squash already peeled... It's a chore and a half! Was looking in Tesco today for it but no joy.
I'll eagerly await that curry recipe! :-D
xx

Back