What's for dinner tonight?

So true Legomom! I have a ridiculous craving for the nachos and cheese you get at the cinema but really can't justify it as it's about 800 calories per serving and so full of salt I'll bloat like hell tomorrow at weigh in. But I used to eat that EVERY Saturday without even a second thought!

Morrigan said:
So true Legomom! I have a ridiculous craving for the nachos and cheese you get at the cinema but really can't justify it as it's about 800 calories per serving and so full of salt I'll bloat like hell tomorrow at weigh in. But I used to eat that EVERY Saturday without even a second thought!

Well I am just gonna indulge my worst food cravings over the next few weeks coz I am.......giving up smoking!!! Eeeeekkk!!! And frankly I'd rather gain a few pounds than die a horrible smoking related death....... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Legomom said:
Well I am just gonna indulge my worst food cravings over the next few weeks coz I am.......giving up smoking!!! Eeeeekkk!!! And frankly I'd rather gain a few pounds than die a horrible smoking related death....... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the smoking I gave up 18 months ago and put on about 1/2 stone which I had got rid of plus another stone and a half by a year later! It definitely can be done. Let us know how u get on it's another difficult journey! X

Back