Whats for dinner tonight!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
So what we all having tonight? I am just trying to get back on the plan.
Im gonna have a jacket potatoe with egg mayo.
Yum yum :D

I'm having Pork Casserole with a jacket potato. I have a Schwatz sommerset pork mix (6 syns, but serves 4), and I'm chucking in some mushrooms and onions. Yummy!

I have lemon couscous cake for my 'supper'

:)

Baked Potato with Bacon and Cheese and loads of salad and homemade coleslaw :D

Chicken stir fry with lots of SF stir fry veggies with Oyster & Spring Onion stir fry sauce....and a blackcurrant mullerlite yoghurt for pud.

Sure. You get 250g of couscous and add 250ml water. Leave it to absorb, then stir in two beaten eggs, 1 cup sweetner, 1tbsp of lemon curd (for 1 syn) and some lemon juice. I used Jif, but I didn't measure it out just squeezed some into the bowl. Mix it all together and spoon into a cake tin (I normally use a loaf tin)

Bake for 30 mins at 160 C.

You can also make them with muller lights. You add the yogurt instead of the lemon curd and juice and only use one egg. I had a toffee one last week and it was quite nice.

I'm having quorn chille and rice, finishing off my first 100% day in a few weeks. Chuffed !

That sound so good Jenny thank you, I have all those ingredients in so I will make one tomorrow, many thanks.

it's a toss up between teriyaki chicken or chicken and bacon with melted cheese and bbq sauce... see what I feel like when I get in :)

I am going to attempt to make Chicken Kiev (in recipe section), and Im having turnip, carrot and parsnip with it.
Then for dessert I am having a Chinese Pear. Has anyone ever had one.?

No Debby I haven't, let us know what it's like, enjoy it, and good luck with your recipe, sounds lovely.

Chips and beans. ^_^ Unless there's some spaghetti in the cupboard...

I have a big fat gammon joint with my name on it waiting for me, thats been cooked in coke zero and chinease spices with loads of free veggies yumyum, i cant wait :)

That sound so good Jenny thank you, I have all those ingredients in so I will make one tomorrow, many thanks.

I've just tried the lemon one, and I think the toffee muller light one is my fave. I'm thinking of making another one soon with some mixed spice, cinammon and vanilla essence in the mixture. Good luck

I have a big fat gammon joint with my name on it waiting for me, thats been cooked in coke zero and chinease spices with loads of free veggies yumyum, i cant wait :)

Oooh, do you cook that in a casserole dish or something? Sounds nice. And did I hear you can do the same with lemonade? I can't wait to try this!

A big SW fry up. xxx

We are having chicken breasts cooked in red onion and red peppers with orange juice and tomatoes with a few black olives and served with rice and salad. Iv'e been smelling it for the last hour and am sooooo hungry I cann't wait. Hope you all enjoy your meals. xx

Back