Whats for lunch?

I'm having a green one today - for a change - so lunch will be baby new potatoes, 113g tinned tuna (HEB) made up into a HUGE salad with lettuce, cucumber, baby plum tomatoes, spring onions and sweetcorn. LOVE sweetcorn and really miss it when on red days.

I am on an Extra Easy day today, weigh in this morning too... I had 2 Eat Smart Sausages, Mashed Potato & Beans! Not had it in ages and t'was yummy! :D

I'm in the middle of making a quick lentil and veg curry. Just fried some onions, garlic, cumin seeds, chilli, turmeric and garam masala in some fry light. Added tinned toms, some stock, a tin of lentils, some cauliflower and some red pepper. It's simmering away nicely now.

I am on a green day today - I just did a really quick simple noodle stirfry! Onion, garlic, mushrooms, peppers & salad tomatoes, fried off with soy sauce & added cheat cheat batchelors chicken noodles - whas yum! :D

Last night's leftover chilli - fry an onion and some garlic, then add passata, tinned tomatoes, 2 tsp ground cumin. Bring to boil then let it simmer for about 15 mins. Then add a small tin of sweetcorn, tin of kidney beans, tin of pinto beans, half a tin of baked beans and diced red and green pepper. Add dried chilli flakes and/or chilli powder to taste. Simmer for another 15 mins.

Free on Green (and EE), makes a good size batch and freezable.

Back