whats for lunch

super speed soup... I lost 3lbs over Xmas week and its given me a boost to want to carry on lol x

First day back on the bandwagon after christmas, i had a mugshot earlier then a bowl of homemade veggi soup and im stuffed!

Home made carrot and sweet potato soup left over from yesterday :)

Recipe pls?? I have so many sweet potatos sitting around!! and a few KG of carrots!!

I made some houmous and some raita dips so the I had carrots, cucumber and celery chopped up to dip in them. I also had some smoked salmon and because we still have a few left two celebrations. I synned them but trying to stay on plan for the rest of this week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a BLT with nimble wholemeal HEB and 2 tablespoon extra light mayo 1 syn, was lovely

Today I am having left overs from last night - creamy (cauliflower) curry with turkey and wholegrain rice! Maybe some cucumber sticks and a ML too! x

i'm finding lunches really hard i dont really get a break at work and finish at 2pm like today not sure what to have if i have a sandwich the bread will be out of my syns as had 2 weetabix is that correct?

i could have a mug shot and fruit but i feel this wont be enough?

any ideas anyone? thanks

Yes you would have to syn the bread. You could have a salad with boiled eggs or an omelette or pasta and sauce with added frozen veg for lunch. All quick and easy and very filling. Baked potato with salad and beans or cottage cheese. I made stew yesterday so heating that up for lunch. X

Cous cous - severely lacking on superfree and inspiration.

Chicken salad and a coconut greek style muller!

Scrambled egg on toast (1 slice) , alpen light bar, banana (hex b & 1/2 syn)

Back