Extra Easy Days Whats for pudding?

I think I might try the bailey's coffee tonight, it's so cold and I'm sure that would warm me up :)

Asda meringue nest bashed up, (2.5 syns) lots of chopped strawberries with some Vanilla Onken (Free) all mixed together as a speedy Eton Mess type deal. Yummy.

(Was using creme fraisch for a while, but that 1.5 syns per tablespoon and I don't trust myself to measure accuratly once we're looking at desserts).

The S/W bread pudding is nice if you have your A & B left over at the end of the day, all it uses is bread, milk, egg, sweetener, optional spices like cinnamon/nutmeg and you can add fruit. Also Britmums site has a really good recipie for mini Oreo Cheesecakes (you can find the website by putting Slimming Eats into a search engine).

Moo85 said:
The S/W bread pudding is nice if you have your A & B left over at the end of the day, all it uses is bread, milk, egg, sweetener, optional spices like cinnamon/nutmeg and you can add fruit. Also Britmums site has a really good recipie for mini Oreo Cheesecakes (you can find the website by putting Slimming Eats into a search engine).

Hiya is the bread pudding on the site? I've been looking for a SW friendly recipe for a few days. Thanks x

Back