Whats for Sunday dinner?

Its warm here today but rather grey. Just had a risotto type thing for lunch (and am stuffed) and having an unconventional jacket potato with broccoli, cauliflower, sweet-corn and a bit of gravy for dinner. (was going to have some chicken with it as a HE but i don't honestly think i need it. xx

Roast pork for me, mmmmm! My absolute all-time favourite :D We're going to have it with SW roasties, carrots, broccoli and gravy. I'm refusing to have gravy granules (I just don't like them!) so half my daily syns will go on the gravy :eek: I was contemplating stuffing, but I don't know how many syns it would be to cook it myself! xx

I'm having sausages 1/2 syn each, with mash potatoes, cabbage, carrots, fresh peas and lashings of onion gravy. Pretty good for 1 syn

xx

Whereabouts in Scotland are you? I go to university in Scotland and miss it like mad now I'm back home down south for summer holidays :(
Hi - I live in Whitburn which is right bang in the middle of Glasgow and Edinburgh - which uni are you attending?

I'm having a hungry day today .. feel like eating the fridge out and I dont mean fruit. Having a chronic bread craving today arghhhhh. :mad:

I just made my first SW meal! I made Quorn lasagne, with a ff, low fat cheese and egg topping and salad. Finished it off with a skinny cow chocolate ice cream lolly thing and IT WAS DEVINE!

Can my lunch (apart from the choc ice thing) really be all FREE on a green!?!? AMAZING!

We're having SW KFC chicken with cajun wedges and salad followed by the strawberry cheesecake. Not sure how taht will be though as my tin isn't big enough so it's got sod all jelly on and I didn't put a lot of sweetner in the quark mixture so think it could be rather tart as well.

Lentil, spinach and chickpea stew for us - won the ingredients in this weeks raffle so we'll see what it's like. Consultant is obsessed with it atm tho so I'm hoping it's nice :) x

I was going to be having jacket potato with loads of veg and gravy.............but, am in a stodgy, want to eat junk mood - so am opting for the far more pleasing jacket potato wedges with loads of salt and vinegar and ketchup - just so i feel like i'm having something naughty and don't give in to the call of the junk later! :p

Back