Whats for tea everyone???

Im for making the Carbonara from the SW website :):) hopefully it'll turn out edible!!!! lol
Oh its really nice-i put fresh peas in aswell which made it look and taste more summery!:flirt2:
Let me know how you get on-its a firm fave with hubby! And he is yet to find out that im doing slimming world!!x

ive had new potatoes, poached cod and vegetables n really enjoyed it!!! and 4 desert i had a muller light with an alpen light bar crushed into it- yummy!! x

im having stuffed peppers , they are stuffed with a mushroom rissoto mix , with a tomato sauce and courgettes ,
pudding will be a punnet of raspberries

Chicken Kievs on the barbie with salad

(chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese, parmesan, basil and chives wizzed in the processor) and wrapped in bacon...MMMM

I'm having Syn-free chips, Quorn Sausages & Stir-fried vege! The makers of Fry Light deserve medals! Oh that reminds me, I only just discovered Salad Light...I've been missing out! Until now, I've been having just half a lemon squeezed on my salad leaves! Now I have choices!! Ceasar & Balsamic dressing! How sad am I getting excited over diet salad dressings?! Thats what SW has reduced me to! haha!! xx

I'm having Syn-free chips, Quorn Sausages & Stir-fried vege! The makers of Fry Light deserve medals! Oh that reminds me, I only just discovered Salad Light...I've been missing out! Until now, I've been having just half a lemon squeezed on my salad leaves! Now I have choices!! Ceasar & Balsamic dressing! How sad am I getting excited over diet salad dressings?! Thats what SW has reduced me to! haha!! xx
Are the salad lights free on sw?x

Yeah, I bought the "Free Branded Foods" book (£1.95) at last week's weigh in & it says:

Salad Light, all varieties

free on red & green:)

I cooked a chicken yesterday and so we've had cold roast chicken (skin removed) with a Jacket potato and salad tonight, plus a mullerlite yoghurt for pud.....it was really nice.

i had chicken smothered in bbq sauce(not the syn free one cause i didnt have time-so 1 syn for a tbls) nd then cheese on top. had a quick chocolate cheesecake type thing.with a crushed choco hifi bar and quark mixed with a chocolate options sachet and some strawberries on top.
delicious!! noone would know i am dieting!

Oh its really nice-i put fresh peas in aswell which made it look and taste more summery!:flirt2:
Let me know how you get on-its a firm fave with hubby! And he is yet to find out that im doing slimming world!!x

it was gorge!!!!! so so easy to make as i cannot cook for the life of me but turned out lovely ;)

Yeah, I bought the "Free Branded Foods" book (£1.95) at last week's weigh in & it says:

Salad Light, all varieties

free on red & green:)

oooo thats so exciting!!!Thank you!!! I always look for something low in syns to have on salad!!
Looks like im off to the shops then!x

Im for making the Carbonara from the SW website :):) hopefully it'll turn out edible!!!! lol

I had this tonight too. I quite often have it. It's one of the OH's fave meals. I told him he could have whatever he wanted tonight....pie, chips, burgers...whatever, as the LO is away at her dad's and I would make myself some spaghetti carbonara when I got home at 8. He whined how he loves my sw spaghetti carbonara and how he'd rather wait till I got home to eat so that he could have some....lol. :flirt2:

Back