Whats for tea tonight?

Wholewheat spaghetti and prawns mixed with pesto (worth the 3.5 syns), although pesto goes such a long way that it may do 2 meals, so less syns :) will add mushrooms, onions, garlic and perhaps stir through a wee bit quark at the end - all served with a tomato salad xx

Lemon chicken with fried rice from the SW magazine. Ive heard it's nice so here's hoping!

Just a chicken salad for me as i have been very naughty these past couple of weeks. Need to shift at least 2lbs by Monday. So have been eating mainly fish and veg or veg soups these past couple of days.

Had a beautiful turkey stir fry packed full of superfree and a nice kick of chilli....yum! Is one of my faves!

Warm pasta, bernard mathews turkey chunks, sweet orn and salad with balsamic vinegar and 2syns for salad cream light :)

Quick and easy for a busy day :)

sausage, mash & onion gravy hmmmm. (plus the veg!)

Stefanie said:
Wholewheat spaghetti and prawns mixed with pesto (worth the 3.5 syns), although pesto goes such a long way that it may do 2 meals, so less syns :) will add mushrooms, onions, garlic and perhaps stir through a wee bit quark at the end - all served with a tomato salad xx

Stefanie how much pesto did you use I love the stuff?

made Pete's Mini Falafels - but i doubled mixture and made falafel burgers instead...forgot to add bread but the result was delicious!!!

served on a small wholemeal bun, lettuce, baby plum toms, red onion, 1tsp mayo, 1tsp mango chutney, 1 slice plastic cheese lites, sw chips and chopped salad (already ate these before i served cos i was starvin marvin!!!
falafel burger 1.jpgfalafel burger 2.jpgfalafel burger 3.jpg

roast chicken dinner here - with brocolli, butternut squash chips and mix veg. Can I resist the stuffing though?

Back