• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats for tea tonight?

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
we are going to try the tomato and basil rissotto from the last magazine!

We're having salmon with lemon and garlic cous cous (home made) and roasted veg (courgette, red onion, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes).

Not sure yet! Was hoping for a BBQ Dinner tonight but the weather has changed & is not looking great, typical hay!

Might just do a huge Chicken & Bacon salad each with boiled eggs & some roasted chilli potatoes through it (HEb)??

After my pig out yesterday, today I am mostly eating dust...!

pammyd

Silver Member

pammyd

Silver Member
Have got Sunday dinner leftovers, I always make an extra dinner on Sunday and have it either Monday or Tuesday with just a few tweaks, so tonight its: Bacon wrapped Chicken with boiled pots, roast BNS & turnip, carrots and cabbage & gravy (synned of course) followed by Cadbury light mousse for pudding (can't belive these are just 3 syns try dipping your strawberries in em mmmm...)

Syn free beef and veg chilli (a make-it-up-as-you-go-along special) with brown / wholegrain rice.

Ooh, the tomato and basil risotto from the mag is lovely, I had it last week with a HexA of goat's cheese crumbled on top. Yum :)

Tonight I'm on red so having quorn sausages, swede mash, broccoli and onion gravy (synned) :) :)

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Indiana Baked fish (nothing as fancy as it sounds, just Indiana herbs from Aldis flung over a bit of white fish then baked), roasted beetroot (from mums garden), carrots and maybe some roasted potatoes.

What herbs are in Indiana herbs?? :)

I'm making the mediterranean lamb dish from the 7 days to sucess book.Anyone tried it? x

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
What herbs are in Indiana herbs?? :)
From the back of the bottle;

"Sea salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, Ginger, Garlic, Dried onion, Lemon peel, Green peppercorn, Mustard, dried fennel, dill seed, dried Basil, Dried Parsley, Flavouring"

Its a wee spice grinder from Aldis