Whats for tea tonight?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by maypole, 17 August 2010.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

I'm having cottage pie :)
    strawberry and Allimack like this.
  2. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

we are going to try the tomato and basil rissotto from the last magazine!
    lovehearts and Lizzzi like this.
  3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Oo let me know whats it's like as I fancy that tomorrow
  4. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Well-Known Member

Cottage pie here too with a swede and potato top.
    strawberry, lovehearts and Lizzzi like this.
  5. jo1977

jo1977 Active Member

Steak and wedges (only cos the SW chips never turn out right for me)
    Lizzzi likes this.
  6. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* is working hard.....

Roast Chicken with Roast Butternut Squash, Carrots, Cauliflower and Courgettes (from my garden) with Chopped Nectarine and Mango for pudding = I can't wait :D
    strawberry likes this.
  7. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Well-Known Member

We're having salmon with lemon and garlic cous cous (home made) and roasted veg (courgette, red onion, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes).
    lovehearts likes this.
  8. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Well-Known Member

Not sure yet! Was hoping for a BBQ Dinner tonight but the weather has changed & is not looking great, typical hay!

Might just do a huge Chicken & Bacon salad each with boiled eggs & some roasted chilli potatoes through it (HEb)??
  9. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

I'm having pork chops with steamed veg.. red day dinners are boring.
  10. krupskaya

krupskaya Well-Known Member

After my pig out yesterday, today I am mostly eating dust...!
  11. pammyd

pammyd Well-Known Member

12. pammyd

pammyd Well-Known Member

Have got Sunday dinner leftovers, I always make an extra dinner on Sunday and have it either Monday or Tuesday with just a few tweaks, so tonight its: Bacon wrapped Chicken with boiled pots, roast BNS & turnip, carrots and cabbage & gravy (synned of course) followed by Cadbury light mousse for pudding (can't belive these are just 3 syns try dipping your strawberries in em mmmm...)
    strawberry and lovehearts like this.
  13. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

Syn free beef and veg chilli (a make-it-up-as-you-go-along special) with brown / wholegrain rice.
  14. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Well-Known Member

Ooh, the tomato and basil risotto from the mag is lovely, I had it last week with a HexA of goat's cheese crumbled on top. Yum :)

Tonight I'm on red so having quorn sausages, swede mash, broccoli and onion gravy (synned) :) :)
  15. Lexie_dog

Indiana Baked fish (nothing as fancy as it sounds, just Indiana herbs from Aldis flung over a bit of white fish then baked), roasted beetroot (from mums garden), carrots and maybe some roasted potatoes.
  16. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Well-Known Member

What herbs are in Indiana herbs?? :)
  17. Hayleyberrybenj

Hayleyberrybenj Well-Known Member

I'm making the mediterranean lamb dish from the 7 days to sucess book.Anyone tried it? x
    Lizzzi likes this.
  18. maypole

maypole loves to eat

no is that in the pack that you get when you join?
  19. Lexie_dog

From the back of the bottle;

"Sea salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, Ginger, Garlic, Dried onion, Lemon peel, Green peppercorn, Mustard, dried fennel, dill seed, dried Basil, Dried Parsley, Flavouring"

Its a wee spice grinder from Aldis
  20. Hannah2

Hannah2 Well-Known Member

Oooohhh I like the sound of that spice grinder - will have to go and have a look for one. Thank you :D