Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken breast, peppers, red onion and mushrooms stir fried with BBQ FryLight and lime juice. Served with noodles :drool:

Anniversary dinner instead of going for a meal I'm cooking slimming world friendly meal, starter of smash onion rings and garlic mushrooms, main spicy meatballs in tomato sauce and spaghetti and dessert Eton mess 3 syns for meringue and vanilla yoghurt instead of cream! Really looking forward to it!

Cottage Pie made with turkey mince, mushrooms and onions, topped with swede and carrot mash, served with lots of chargrilled courgettes and peppers. There was supposed to be rice pudding for afters but I doubt there will be any left :D

hi

tonight we are having mince and onions with tomatoes, basically bolognese sauce but without the garlic, as hubby doesnt like garlic. with prob boiled pots for him and spaghetti for me and the kids.

julie

Chicken breast, peppers, red onion and mushrooms stir fried with BBQ FryLight and lime juice. Served with noodles :drool:

Slight change of plan! Having chicken breast with roasted vegetables and BBQ potato wedges instead :drool:

Anniversary dinner instead of going for a meal I'm cooking slimming world friendly meal, starter of smash onion rings and garlic mushrooms, main spicy meatballs in tomato sauce and spaghetti and dessert Eton mess 3 syns for meringue and vanilla yoghurt instead of cream! Really looking forward to it!

Your menu sounds delicious, hope you both enjoy it. Must find the recipes for onion rings, garlic mushrooms and eton mess.
Happy Anniversary !!

Back