Whats for tea tonight?

Hubby is on duty as I have to watch the soaps tonight !! :D

We are having stirfried chicken & veg filled wrap (synned) served with salad & chilli roasted pots (heb) - :) x

Gosh I had egg salad, and wholegrain cracker breads with Laughing Cow light!

Can you tell I was using up stuff rather than throwout lol. Back to hot food tomorrow!

I had lemon chicken with cous cous and carrots, introduced my 5 year old son to cous cous and it was a hit surprisingly! He had his with chicken nuggets and carrots though!!

On a red day so had 2 x sw approved syn free steak burgers on a HEB roll with HEA cheese and onions with HEB of garlic seasoned wedges, followed by syn free roulade with mixed berries!

I made a chicken, veg and pearl barley soup based on Britmums veg soup recipe and it was very good. Rest of the family had hot crusty bread with theirs.

I had heb toast.

Tonight we're having a sausage and bean casserole. Made in the slow cooker overnight using one of the new Schwartz slow cooker sachet mixes - 5.5 syns and 8 Tesco HL Cumberland sausages @ 1 syn each. So split between 4 it's just under 3.5 syns each.
Can't wait!

I'm going to see Mamma Mia in Cardiff tonight and hoping to pay a visit to Wagamama before the show!! If we make it I'll be having chilli chicken ramen- it's yummy and very very healthy!!X

SW roast Carrots and Parsnips with chicken and bacon stack.

Provided money goes in today and I can buy the parsnips and carrots!

A rare EE day for me today, so it's beef casserole tonight - yum :D

Im doing another red day today so Im making
cheesy topped minced beef n potato layer (A+B+2syns) -a bit like a moussaka without the aubergine:D

Chicken Pesto Pasta with creme fraiche.... yum yum yummmmmm!

SW chicken tikka masala

Back