Whats for tea tonight?

Hi Texty thanks for the link. Very interesting as I have just restarted and didn't know they were no longer a hex B!! Funnily enough I didn't end up having the pitta as the rest was enough food anyway :)

I wonder why that was changed?! I always used to lose 2-3lb a week before and had them most days...

If it has not affected your weight loss before, carry on eating them. After all this plan is supposed to be a life-time plan and our bodies need to consume normal food.

Baked bean shepherds pie with sweet potato, swede and carrot mash on top, gravy and green beans. Looking forward to it! Just got to wait for husband to get home from work now...

And here's mine! Pie collapsed slightly lol ;)

Attachments

• image-682041410.jpg
    image-682041410.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 146
Holly's nan how do you make your white sauce? Xx

To be honest its not so much sauce like when cooked. I just put two tubs of quark in a bowl and loosen it up with some water, put it on top of the lasagne then cook for a little while in the oven. Take it out and sprinkle HE cheese grated on top then back in the oven till cooked. :)

Holly's nan how do you make your white sauce? Xx

To be honest its not so much sauce like when cooked. I just put two tubs of quark in a bowl and loosen it up with some water, put it on top of the lasagne then cook for a little while in the oven. Take it out and sprinkle HE cheese grated on top then back in the oven till cooked. :)

Sorry for butting in. I make my sauce in a similar way by adding 1-2 eggs to quark/fromange fraise and pour it over each layer. It holds better. Rest of it is similar to holys nan. I made a pasta cake like that today and this is how it came out.

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 200
Cashew chicken tonight, converted the recipe to SW and all I have to decide is whether to use the cashews as my HEXB or Syn them... Decisions decisions!

Cashew chicken tonight, converted the recipe to SW and all I have to decide is whether to use the cashews as my HEXB or Syn them... Decisions decisions!

You do get a good amount as a HEXB - I'd go for that if it was me :)

Sorry for butting in. I make my sauce in a similar way by adding 1-2 eggs to quark/fromange fraise and pour it over each layer. It holds better. Rest of it is similar to holys nan. I made a pasta cake like that today and this is how it came out.

Thanks for the "eggselent" idea. I dont normally put a layer of sauce in between, just put it on the top. Will do this next time, sounds lush. :)

I'm having LM sausages with leftover ratatouille and chips. Everyone else is having chips with chicken and beans but I don't eat meat and I fancy veggies instead!

Back