Whats for tea tonight?

Freezer Roulette :D Was in a rush and couldn't really see what I grabbed to defrost. Think it's some sort of a veggie stew or chickpea curry.

tonight is takeaway night...kebab & cheesy chips. SW friendly of course!!!

I cant make myself like chicken quorn... Do you do anything to it? I love the mince though! I think im going to have chips and beans and hexa cheese lol... My bf finishes work at ten and i know i will have something else then when he has his dinner though... Maybe have a pasta n sauce then x

I cant make myself like chicken quorn... Do you do anything to it? I love the mince though! I think im going to have chips and beans and hexa cheese lol... My bf finishes work at ten and i know i will have something else then when he has his dinner though... Maybe have a pasta n sauce then x
No I don't do anything lol I don't mind it, I don't have it very often but have had it in curry before and it was ok. I just bought it cos it was 2 bags for £3 in asda and thought it would be handy to have in the freezer to throw in stir frys. Currys and stir frys disguise the taste of most things! I'm not a massive lover of meat xx

Lol i love meat too... I couldnt be a veggy ever lol.. I found asda meat free mince to be pretty meat-like esp if you chuck a beef cube in when its frying off :)
Yeh, for all I don't eat meat very often I still couldn't switch to vegetarian I don't think lol I like chicken the most out of any meats though x I like asda meat free mince but the rest of the house prefers quorns own so I'm outnumbered lol x

Goan spiced salmon fillets, lime and coriander rice with broccoli and courgettes fried in fry light with chillis. And wine. I need a glass after a shockingly bad return to work after Christmas break!

Red day - Chicken stew, wedges (HExB) carrot & swede mash, broccoli & a Yorkshire pudding (2.5!

Had to change plan... Stew only just gone in oven & takes 3 hours so that'll be dinner saturday & sunday & now I'm having:

2 NuMe sausages (2) wedges (HExB) salad & reduced fat coleslaw (1)

Back