Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken Dansak (6.5 syns) from indian with boiled rice :D

Shepherds pie topped with swede sw roast potatoes carrots cabbage maybe cauliflower if I have enough left

Dinner will be homemade chinese chicken curry and egg fried rice!! Made with mayflower curry sauce!! Im sure it is only 4 or 5 syns for 100mls of prepared curry sauce!! I soooo cant wait, i will defo b posting a pic when its ready xx

Looks yummy, I have a question too - is it really sweet, and does it taste like sweet & sour?....sorry 2 questions lol

Hi, no its not really sweet. Its just like normal ham really. Doesn't taste like sweet and sour. There's not a real strong taste from the diet coke. Just a subtle flavour which is nothing like diet coke actually lol. Hope that helps but it probably doesn't lol xx

Tea tonight is going to be pasta with Quorn pieces, mushrooms, onion and garlic & herbs Philly Light :)

Tuna Pasta tonight :)

They seem the better option but are still at least 27 syns!!! A tomato based pasta would be your best bet x

I am looking in my book under italian restaurants/takeaways and these are some options I would consider;

Meat Cannelloni - EE 12.5 syns, R 16 syns, G 12.5 syns
Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni - EE 10.5, R 16, G 10.5
Lasagne - EE, 12.5, R 14, G 12.5
Seafood Lasagne - EE 9 syns, R 9 syns, G 10
Spaghettl Bolognese - EE 7.5, R 10, G 7.5

Have a nice salad to go with it - tomato and mozzarella using a hexa if you havent already used it?

Im out with a friend tonight so on EE today. Hoping that I can get away with a jacket potato or some steamed fish and veg/chicken wings but I am not sure what the place we are going to serves!!

Back