Whats for tea tonight?

Full roast chicken dinner sw style! Might syn some gravy - not sure yet! It's in oven already and smelling delish! Roll on dinner time!

Campfire stew left over from yesterday and jacket potatoes don't ypu just love leftovers :)

Full roast chicken dinner sw style! Might syn some gravy - not sure yet! It's in oven already and smelling delish! Roll on dinner time!

Do you roast a whole chicken? Do you take skin off before you cook it? I'm confused about syns lol x

Low fat super-noodles with out the flavour sachet because I think they're rank lol. Low low cheese mixed in with mushrooms. And chilli spicy mushy peas...... Cant wait :)

i love gherkins..i have them everyday. My OH thinks im weird! i need to stock up..I go through a big jar every week!

What ones do you buy? Do they taste like the ones from chippy? Love those or the MacD's ones but found a lot of the jars a bit minging!!!

What ones do you buy? Do they taste like the ones from chippy? Love those or the MacD's ones but found a lot of the jars a bit minging!!!

I get mine from the poundshop lol!! I tried some aldi and tesco ones and they were shrivled and bumpy, the ones i get are bigger and smoother and more juicy

Back