Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to have a SW chicken "kebab" with carrot "chips", salad and a WW wholemeal pitta :)

The rest of last nights cowboy pie - our loo is certainly feeling the effects of all those beans and veggies today!! Xx

Quorn cottage pie tonight! Not decided what I'm doing with it yet xx

Cow boy pie !!! Sounds lush xxx
Can I have recipe please hun xxx

It is really nice!! I use some bisto granules to thicken up the gravy a bit :) hope you can see the pic ok? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1130557343.jpg
    image-1130557343.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 104
Oh my god, I made the meatball pasta bake last night for lunch (and to put in the freezer) and oh my god it was yummy! And FREE with HEX A for cheese. Nicest recipe from magazine (the last edition) so far! xx

The rest of last nights cowboy pie - our loo is certainly feeling the effects of all those beans and veggies today!! Xx

TMI but lol!!!

It's from the new Asia book:

1 egg white
2 level tbsp cornflour
450g chicken breasts, sliced
salt and papper
frylight
Finely grated zest + juice of 3 large lemons (I found this too lemony..would reduce the amount next time)
1 tsp sweetener
3tbsp light soy sauce
2 garlic gloves, peeled and crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
shredded spring onion and chilli to garnish (I didnt bother)

Mix the egg white and 1 tbsp of the cornflour together in a bowl and season well. Add the chicken and stir to mix well. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Spray a wok or frying pan with fry light and heat until smoking. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chicken- stir quickly to stop it from sticking. Return to the heat and stir-fry for 4-5 mins or until the chicken turns white. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.

Wipe the wok with kitchen paper and re-spray with fry light.

Mix the remaining cornflour with the zest and juice, stock, sweetener, soy sauce, garlic and red chilli. Add to the wok and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.

Simmer gently for a few moments then return the chicken to the pan. Stir and cook over a medium heat for 6 mins, making sure the chicken is coated in the sauce.

Garnish with spring onions and red chilli before serving.

:)

Joanne do you know how much stock to put in please? I'm planning on making this bad boy tonight!

Joanne do you know how much stock to put in please? I'm planning on making this bad boy tonight!

Woops, see I made a mistake somewhere when typing! I'll not be home til later on tonight..can anyone else with the book help? :D xx

Woops, see I made a mistake somewhere when typing! I'll not be home til later on tonight..can anyone else with the book help? :D xx

Don't worry! I'm really grateful for the recipe. It's probably only a small amount coz its got the lemon juice and soy. Don't worry too much :D

I'm having SW chips, LM red onion sausages with veg and corn on the cob!!

Bit of strange one I know, but I'm scraping by until I get to a supermarket at the weekend!!

Chicken & chick pea Dahl topped with cheese & sour cream on boiled rice

image-3597548653.jpg

Back