Whats for tea tonight?

It was gorgeous hun! Sirloin steak with a massive salad with green beans, asparagus, mushrooms and grilled halloumi. Red pepper salsa, balsamic roaste tomatoes and hexb wholemeal pita. Amazing!

I loooove little feasts like that... like a homemade buffet lol... your steak is cooked just the way I like it xx

I loooove little feasts like that... like a homemade buffet lol... your steak is cooked just the way I like it xx

Thanks hun, me too, i love little nibbly bits and this kind of layout! OH would have liked it a little pinker but we cooked it a little too long. It was gorgeous though! I made a little steak sanwhich using my salad, steak, halloumi, red pepper salsa and balsamic tomatoes with some extra light mayo!

Sounds yum! :) I usually have the Blue Dragon chow mein sauce (5 Syns) on a stir-fry if I've got Syns for the evening...

I casually looked up the Syns for the Tesco Chow Mein sauce sachet yesterday.

28. :eek: Twenty-eight Syns...

I just use soy sauce on stir fry now :) I've been adding a bit of stock from the noodles to keep it all moist.

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Thanks hun, me too, i love little nibbly bits and this kind of layout! OH would have liked it a little pinker but we cooked it a little too long. It was gorgeous though! I made a little steak sanwhich using my salad, steak, halloumi, red pepper salsa and balsamic tomatoes with some extra light mayo!

I loooove rare steak... your steak pittas sound gorgeous..... will need to have a peak at your diary hun coz your food sounds right up my street xx

Quorn sausages with mash and veggies - late finish so need something quick and easy

Chilli coriander prawns with Thai coconut stir fried veg

I just threw some chopped onions, carrots and mushrooms into my (new!) slow cooker and topped them with a pork fillet and some pineapple rings and poured over some Worcester sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup and a little bit of chicken stock!!

I have NO idea what it's going to taste like, or even if it'll be edible ha ha but that's what I'm hoping to have with rice this evening! Fingers crossed me and hubby will actually get a dinner tonight lol!!!!!!

Back