Whats for tea tonight?

Spag Bol with cheese

image-496529254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i made egg fried rice for the 1st time....wasn't a bad attempt! lol. also cut some chicken breasts up and coated them lightly in some smash (oooh the controversial smash coating! lol) mixed with some Schwartz BBQ seasoning then baked them in the oven and had them with the rice
they turned out a bit like chicken nugget type things but were tasty....would definitely make them again but maybe have them with some salad and sw chips?
I've done the smash chicken before, I love it x

Has anyone made the pulled pork? I've got a joint i would ideally stick in the slow cooker as we'll be out all day but the recipe says 3 hours in oven. I'm a cooking novice so not sure of a joint can just be marinated and shoved in a slow cooker without any liquid? X

Mmmm what cheese do you use hun??? Xxx

I buy cathedral city lighter if its on offer or I just buy Asda/Tescos own lighter version of mature cheddar xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Has anyone made the pulled pork? I've got a joint i would ideally stick in the slow cooker as we'll be out all day but the recipe says 3 hours in oven. I'm a cooking novice so not sure of a joint can just be marinated and shoved in a slow cooker without any liquid? X

I've put it in the slow cooker dry on low and left it all day and it's turned out great.

Going to Prezzo tonight :D not sure what I'm having yet, I know the menu very well (ahem!) and have had most things from it.... Just got to resist their Tiramisu (so yummy)!!!

Back