Whats for tea tonight?

Yesterday Red Day: cheese omlette and veg.
Today Green Day : Savoury rice , quorn pepered steak ( 0 .5) and a garden salad from Mc D

roast for us tonight...was gammon, sw roasties, carrots and brussels...de-lish!

Here is my dinner this evening which I absolutely loved. Smoked haddock with 10g garlic butter (3 syns), dill & 25g of petit pois (1 syn), served with 200g sliced new potatoes, topped with 40g low fat cheese (HEA), carrots and cabbage.

image-3618702267.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chips n Dips, with a fake G&T (i.e. low cal tonic water with lime squeezed in)

WP_000289.jpg

What dips you got going on there ? Always after a syn free dip

1) "Garlic Mayo", aka Fat Free Greek Yogurt with Garlic Granules mixed in (about half a tsp of garlic to 4-5 tsp of yogurt) - best made a few hours in advance to allow garlic to absorb into the yogurt, topped with a few chives

2) Tomato salsa - half a red onion, 2 tomatoes, small handful of coriander and juice of 1/4 of a lime - also best made a bit in advance and left to sit in fridge

I love my dips so let me know if you have any other ideas! :D

1) "Garlic Mayo", aka Fat Free Greek Yogurt with Garlic Granules mixed in (about half a tsp of garlic to 4-5 tsp of yogurt) - best made a few hours in advance to allow garlic to absorb into the yogurt, topped with a few chives

2) Tomato salsa - half a red onion, 2 tomatoes, small handful of coriander and juice of 1/4 of a lime - also best made a bit in advance and left to sit in fridge

I love my dips so let me know if you have any other ideas! :D

Oooo ty I'm pinching. I'm gonna try the garlic one with my sw kebab I usually use a mint yog one but fancy a change

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Oooo ty I'm pinching. I'm gonna try the garlic one with my sw kebab I usually use a mint yog one but fancy a change

How do you make your mint one??

A late dinner tonight so I will be having a salad drenched in balsamic vinegar and then my 15 Syns, which will most likely go on choc!!

How do you make your mint one??

Just fat free yoghurt and a dollop of (value brand - much less calories than the expensive brands) mint sauce it's 1/2 syn for full portion so a spoon drizzled over is 1/4 syn if not less. It works on so many things.

Just fat free yoghurt and a dollop of (value brand - much less calories than the expensive brands) mint sauce it's 1/2 syn for full portion so a spoon drizzled over is 1/4 syn if not less. It works on so many things.

Brill, will try that - had tried with dried mint and it was vile! Thanks

Just had a text from the other half, tea tonight will consist of roast chicken breast, carrots, cauliflower, mashed potato, will have to syn for my gravy, looking forward to in now....roll on 6pm finish!

Back