Whats for tea tonight?

Was going to be sausages and mash with veggies tonight then saw that my pkt of extra lean mince needs to be used up today so plan B it is: cottage pie with loads of veggies yum yum :)

roast chicken dinner s/w style.

That looks amazing, can I have the recipe please?? x

Hi hun, no probs!

BASE

1 packet smash
garlic italian perfect shake to flavour

make into a dough with a little water and flatten out to at least 4mm, thinner the better

BBQ SAUCE courtesy of Haylesm:)

1 onion
8fl oz passata
1tsp mild chilli powder
3 tbsp sweetner
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt & pepper

both haylesm and myself missed out the mustard powder as we didn't have any and it still tasted fab! fry up then Blitz with hand blender when slightly cooled

TOPPING

chicken
green pepper
balsamic onions (onion fried in frylight and a little balsamic vinegar to caramelise)
mushrooms
65g reduced fat mozzarella (hexa)

OR anything you fancy!

xxxxx

Hi hun, no probs!

BASE

1 packet smash
garlic italian perfect shake to flavour

make into a dough with a little water and flatten out to at least 4mm, thinner the better

BBQ SAUCE courtesy of Haylesm:)

1 onion
8fl oz passata
1tsp mild chilli powder
3 tbsp sweetner
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt & pepper

both haylesm and myself missed out the mustard powder as we didn't have any and it still tasted fab! fry up then Blitz with hand blender when slightly cooled

TOPPING

chicken
green pepper
balsamic onions (onion fried in frylight and a little balsamic vinegar to caramelise)
mushrooms
65g reduced fat mozzarella (hexa)

OR anything you fancy!

xxxxx

Thank you!! Am going to put that in my recipe file! :D x

Making SW syn free quiche tonight.

Beef stew with carrots, onions & mushrooms (no beef for me, just the gravy and veg), new potatoes, broccoli and carrot & swede mash (no butter)

Butterfly Chicken marinaded in Nando's Peri Peri Marinade (0.5 syns per tbsp) with SW chips and salad

YUM!!!

I have maggi so juicy Mexican chicken, with red peppers and onion, and a big old salad and sw wedges

Was going to be sausages and mash with veggies tonight then saw that my pkt of extra lean mince needs to be used up today so plan B it is: cottage pie with loads of veggies yum yum :)
Plan C now lol: decided on a BBQ- making my own mozzarella (HEXA) burgers with a roll (HEXB), Syn free sausages, chicken kebabs (homemade) and salad :) plus I have a supply of Equator Syn free beer :)

We're having crispy roast duck, roasted carrotts and parsnips with a red onion and red wine jus/sauce

Aldi lamb shank with mashed potatoes, carrots and cabbage : )

Back