Whats for tea tonight?

Decided I want to do a homemade Dominos tonight :)

Chicken kickers- would smash work as the coating instead of breadcrumbs?

And which base to use for my pizza??

Anyone got any ideas please :)

Love that idea!

i use smash as a base for my pizzas but you could also use wraps, pitta bread, mini pizza toasts, a large turkey breast steak.... a few ideas
for the chicken kickers you could do smash mixed with chilli powder/flakes... or scan bran although if you are not looking to syn or use hex's then i've been no help whatsoever lol xxxxxxx

Going to have a huge omelette with mushroom,chicken,ham and some worcester sauce and throw it in with some uncle bens spicy mexican rice 4.5 syns

Pork fillet in a creamy peppered sauce, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and SW roasted/chipped/wedged or something Jersey Royals in the jackets

pulled pork with a stuffed pepper for us tonight...1st attempt at the stuffed pepper...fingers crossed! lol x

How are you making the stuffed pepper? Also how do you make pulled pork? Is it similar to roasting?

i boiled my peppers for a few minutes to soften them and made savoury rice, added extra super free then put that in the peppers and roasted them for about half an hr (i think?)
for the pulled pork it was a pork joint (usually the shoulder but today i just used a normal joint) removed all fat and cooked it in the oven covered with the syn free bbq sauce (don't have the recipe to hand but you'd find it thru here or google it)
covered my dish in foil and every now and then, checked on it spooning sauce over it each time

once the meats cooked thru, leave it to stand for 10 mins then shred it using 2 forks.
i usually do this then put the shredded meat back into a dish with some more sauce and back into the oven for a bit but only cos i prefer it this way.

i'm sure i got my recipe thru google (which prob led me to this website anyway) but have a look....lots of people do it different ways x

Love that idea!

i use smash as a base for my pizzas but you could also use wraps, pitta bread, mini pizza toasts, a large turkey breast steak.... a few ideas
for the chicken kickers you could do smash mixed with chilli powder/flakes... or scan bran although if you are not looking to syn or use hex's then i've been no help whatsoever lol xxxxxxx
Thanks for the ideas :)

I have an A choice left for the mozzarella, no B left, but still have 14 Syns :)

Going to do smash for the kickers, think I've got a WW wholemeal pitta left for the base :)

Going to top it with tons of veggies as I'm doing a Success Express day plus having a salad to go with :)

Thanks for the ideas :)

I have an A choice left for the mozzarella, no B left, but still have 14 Syns :)

Going to do smash for the kickers, think I've got a WW wholemeal pitta left for the base :)

Going to top it with tons of veggies as I'm doing a Success Express day plus having a salad to go with :)

sounds fab hun! enjoy! xxxx

Homemade Beef in Oyster Sauce, picture doesn't really do it justice as it was yummmmmmmmy! :D

WP_000431.jpg

Wow wow wow, I've just had a "dominos!"

Made chicken kickers using smash, although way too much chilli powder!! Blew my head off and still haven't found it yet haha!!

Pizza base made from smash, topped with Syn free BBQ sauce, HEXA of mozzarella, cherry toms, crispy fried onions and chicken strips.

No Syns and I'm stuffed!

Will be making again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    943 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 143
That all looks amazing!! How did you get the smash to look like breadcrumbs?!

I used an egg to bind it together and just kept mixing it up until it had the look of breadcrumbs. They were very good, just a wee bit too hot!!

Wow wow wow, I've just had a "dominos!"

Made chicken kickers using smash, although way too much chilli powder!! Blew my head off and still haven't found it yet haha!!

Pizza base made from smash, topped with Syn free BBQ sauce, HEXA of mozzarella, cherry toms, crispy fried onions and chicken strips.

No Syns and I'm stuffed!

Will be making again!

turned out really well hun, i will def be trying those chicken kickers! xxxxx

turned out really well hun, i will def be trying those chicken kickers! xxxxx
Just don't put too much chilli powder in (unless you like them hot!), I just tipped the tub in and thought well it can't be that hot. Wrong! X

Just don't put too much chilli powder in (unless you like them hot!), I just tipped the tub in and thought well it can't be that hot. Wrong! X

lol i like hot but maybe not that hot! now just need to come up with a good garlic & herb dipping sauce thats relatively syn free :hmm:xxx

lol i like hot but maybe not that hot! now just need to come up with a good garlic & herb dipping sauce thats relatively syn free :hmm:xxx

A bit of garlic powder mixed with natural yogurt and left to sit for a few hours makes a gorgeous garlic dip, you could then just add some chopped fresh herbs :) x

Back