sweet potato chips
mixed salad
HEXB whole meal roll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    998.9 KB · Views: 206
Wish my bum was 60g ;)

I made an error like that in 1 of my posts & nvr noticed until it was pointed out, when it was pointed out I was laughing so much I had tears running down my cheeks - I won't repost wot it was as could be deemed explicit!!!! N

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Off out for anniversary meal tonight :)

To be good or not?...

Where are you off to? What are the menu options?
A Table Table restaurant so menu options are pretty good- they do a chicken and bacon salad which sounds gorgeous!

A Table Table restaurant so menu options are pretty good- they do a chicken and bacon salad which sounds gorgeous!

At Table Table I usually ave the BBQ Chicken melt - a chicken fillet wif bacon n a small amount of melted cheese. The BBQ sauce comes in a wee ramkin n I don't eat it, the bacon generally isn't THAT fatty anyway but I always remove any that's there. U can choose 2 ave it served wif chips or a baked potato so I go 4 the baked potato without butter (no surprise there! lol!) Anyway I allow this 2 b "free wif a HXA" 4 the cheese - I realise I prob shudn't as they most likely have used sum oil 2 cook the chicken n bacon but as I don't eat out very often I think it's an allowable treat! lol! :D U cud always allocate a few syns 4 oil if yer doin things properly tho :)

Hope u'v nice time whatever u choose 2 eat n Happy Anniversary! x

At Table Table I usually ave the BBQ Chicken melt - a chicken fillet wif bacon n a small amount of melted cheese. The BBQ sauce comes in a wee ramkin n I don't eat it, the bacon generally isn't THAT fatty anyway but I always remove any that's there. U can choose 2 ave it served wif chips or a baked potato so I go 4 the baked potato without butter (no surprise there! lol!) Anyway I allow this 2 b "free wif a HXA" 4 the cheese - I realise I prob shudn't as they most likely have used sum oil 2 cook the chicken n bacon but as I don't eat out very often I think it's an allowable treat! lol! :D U cud always allocate a few syns 4 oil if yer doin things properly tho :)

Hope u'v nice time whatever u choose 2 eat n Happy Anniversary! x

That sounds like a plan!!

Thanks, can't believe it's 2 years already :)

Dinner was yummy so having the same for tea ;-)

Singapore noodles
Fresh taste fajita mix asda
Bean sprouts
Tomberries
And garlic and coriander prawns :) X

Back