Whats for tea tonight?

Is quorn mince nice guys?? Whenever I had it it was tasteless xx

I use beef stock, seasoning, sometimes soy sauce and I mix tomato pasta sauce with it, or use a satchet of seasoning such as chilli etc x

5 bean chilli with broccoli and wedges.

Attachments

• image-2184813091.jpg
    image-2184813091.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 143
  • image-595053496.jpg
    image-595053496.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 152
Those wedges look amazing! What's your secret? X

Thankyou. I didn't pre boil them, I just cut them up, placed them on a tray spread out with lots of fry light. I chucked on loads of Cajun seasoning, a little bit of garlic salt, some black pepper and a little bit of aromat and then sprayed again with fry light. I baked then at gas mark 7 (220degrees) for about 45 minutes and turned half way through :)

I made a lazy chicken curry, threw in peppers and onions from the freezer, curry powder, cayenne, chopped toms, whizzed-into-sauce-baked-beans, chopped up chicken breast, rice, et voila.

Syn free spag Bol :)

Chilli and Rice tonight with Hex B roll spread with garlic and butter for garlic bread.

Eeek we are out tonight going to Hickories (which is an american smokehouse) so planning to have chicken skewers and lose the chips and just have salad...see how my willpower goes when im there!

Eeek we are out tonight going to Hickories (which is an american smokehouse) so planning to have chicken skewers and lose the chips and just have salad...see how my willpower goes when im there!

That sounds amazing! Enjoy :D and dont worry if you give in to the nice food, you can always use flexible syns and start on plan again tomorrow and be good at the weekend

xx

Chicken fajitas but with lettuce wraps instead of actual wraps, and a side of spicy wedges. Can't wait!

ooh i'd never thought about using lettuce for wraps .... definitely going to try that!

xx

Back