Whats for tea tonight?

Could you just use an Alpen light bar for this as I don't go to the classes and can't get the bars.

You can use any combination really because basically it's just a jelly and yogurt dessert that I made up using one of my hi fi bars :)

Lisa xxx

Chicken fillets sprinkled with cajun spice, roasted red peppers, wedges, coleslaw and salad.

Had to share. So tasty! Love the bbq frylight

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1400952860489.jpg
    1400952860489.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 123
You can use any combination really because basically it's just a jelly and yogurt dessert that I made up using one of my hi fi bars :) Lisa xxx
Yeah I wasn't sure if you could get chocolate orange Alpen light bars or not but I would just use the double chocolate ones in them and still the orange yogurt. Great wee recipe thank you xx

Yeah I wasn't sure if you could get chocolate orange Alpen light bars or not but I would just use the double chocolate ones in them and still the orange yogurt. Great wee recipe thank you xx

You're welcome love :)

Lisa xxx

Oh my days yummy tea. Green day he ex pork mince chilli spring onion cumin ginger lime juice patties, potato wedges tossed in garlic, cumin and smoked paprika powders air fried :) it was not enough!! Lol

Attachments

• image-2107343453.jpg
    image-2107343453.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 98
I had Cajun bean burger (SW, I made loads and froze the rest) with sweet potato wedges and large superfree salad. Also made the dip from the SW website with natural yog, paprika, spring onion and tomatoes. It was amazing. I forgot to take a pic :(

Oh Cajun bean burger sounds lovely, do you have the recipe handy or is it somewhere I can find? X

Back