Whats for tea tonight?

Potato and dill soup, with sliced boiled egg, preceeded by an Alpen light bar (3.5 syns?) and followed by fat free yog over some fruit.

Chicken thighs with S W bbq sauce and syn free chips, yum

Chicken with Wholemeal spaghetti in a green pesto sauce (3.5 syns), mushroom, onion, garlic, basil served with a spinach and tomato salad - might top it with heb mozzarella xx

Stefanie said:
Chicken with Wholemeal spaghetti in a green pesto sauce (3.5 syns), mushroom, onion, garlic, basil served with a spinach and tomato salad - might top it with heb mozzarella xx

Sounds lovely! U have me craving pesto now! X

ROULARD
4 eggs
vanilla essence few drops
4 tblsp sweetner
strawberries or raspberries
1 tsp baking powder
1 tub quark
separate egg whites and whisk until stiff and in another bowl put egg yolks 1/2 tub quark 2 tblsp of sweetener few drops essence baking powder mix then fold into the egg whites place the mixture on a lined frylite tray bake for 10&15 mins until golden brown gas 5.With the rest of the quark , sweetener, essence and berries mix together and when the cake has cooked and cooled spread the quark mix and roll into swiss roll and put in fridge to chill for 1 hour the whole cake is 1/2 syn .

You could make a savoury one using smoked salmon and prawns or something similar

There you go xx ENJOY

Hi hun,

Am I right in thinking that if it is half a syn for the whole roulard, that if you have a slice it would be free? :D

xxx

last night was quorn spaghetti bolognaise

Tonight did an Indian -
sag aloo ( spinach & potato) quorn tikka in mushy pea curry, Ainsley Harriot lentil dahl and brown rice, with mint, yoghurt raita thingy .... really enjoyed it, sag aloo could have been better, but not bad as a 1st attempt. OH was impressed and a lot cheaper than a takeaway (except he's washing up!)

I made a home made chilli with lean minced beef, onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgettes, peas, carrots, garlic, tinned toms, passata, herbs and boiled rice. It was blooming delish!!!!

making kebab tonite with chips and hex b pitta! then having alpen light cheesecake(4syns as i used my hexb already) for pudding! cant wait..not using my 1/3rd superfree but will have some grapefruits later 2 even it out ;) xxx

Just pushed down a big bowl of strawberries and yoghurt on top. Dont know about anyone else but this proper fills me up, havent got room for my syns tonight, yes and its Saturday. Shall I have a cheeky glass of rose???????

silly sausage said:
Quorn and chickpea Thai curry leftovers with salad.

Got melon for later (weigh in tomorrow).

What does melon do ??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

silly sausage said:
Makes me pee like a police horse lol

ROFL - that sure made me chuckle!!
Gonna have one now to see if your experiment works for me too , seeing as it is weigh day tomorrow

Kx

ROFL - that sure made me chuckle!!
Gonna have one now to see if your experiment works for me too , seeing as it is weigh day tomorrow

Kx

good luck on weigh in how much u hoping to lose hun? xxx

I had mackerel in tomato sauce with rice, mushrooms, onion, petit pois & baby sweetcorn. Syn free ice cream for afters. :)

Back