Whats for tea tonight?

What is golabki? I'm undecided between chicken fried rice (on a green with chicken as HEB) and cauliflower cheese, which I have never attempted to make before but really fancy!

Golabki is a Polish recipe. Its mince and rice/barley, wrapped in cabbage leaves. Then baked in the oven covered with tomatoes and onions.

Go

Tonight I am making the doner kebab for the first time in a pitta (6 sins), with a HEXB of wedges, and a big ole salad. Really looking forward to it.

Minky i make mine out of a onion steam fried in water, with a few measures of curry powder then add 400g of mushys and a tin of beans. Stir simmer for about 15 mins hey presto. Cost less then a pound and is divine. Thing is before i was like nah not eating that but its really lush. Spicey greens where steamed spring greens then put in a frying pan with a little harrisa paste and water nice and simple. Also it freezers great. But i can do my dinners for 3 days and it barely costs a thing. Also being the only veggie in the house and the only one on a diet its very very convenient for me.

Mine is Basa fillet with a nice salad & lots of pickled beetroot :D

babybuffy84 said:
Ooooohhhh sounds yummy recipe please ?? :)

Italian Tomato Soup

Ingredients:
1 red onion chopped
1 carrot chopped
1 celery stick chopped
Fry Light
3 x 400g cans peeled plum tomatoes
2 level tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp artificial sweetener
1pint/568ml Vegetable stock
Freshly ground black pepper
Handful of fresh Basil leaves, finely chopped (reserve a few for the garnish)

Method:
In a large non-stick saucepan sweat the red onion, carrot & celery for 5 minutes in fry light
Add the tomatoes, tomato puree sweetener & stock & bring to the boil. Cover, reduce the heat & simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the soup from the heat and allow to cool slightly, then blitz with a hand blender. Season & stir in the chopped Basil. Reheat & serve garnished with a few Basil leaves

Serves 4
Syns per serving:
Green, Original & Extra Easy - ½ Syn (leave out the purée and it's syn free!)

I can't take credit for it I found the recipe on here somewhere. I've added some red pepper today and I usually add some chilli flakes to give it a kick. :) enjoy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive really been wanting pizza but don't want to give in to a shop one and I dont fancy the smash one so im going to experiment with lasagna sheets and make a lasagna-pizza :D

Ive really been wanting pizza but don't want to give in to a shop one and I dont fancy the smash one so im going to experiment with lasagna sheets and make a lasagna-pizza :D

please let us know how it turns out i miss pizza and smash one seems 2 go a bit soggy on the bottom :(
theres one using tesco wholemeal crusty bread mix but not sure of syns. xxx

I'm at class in a minute, but I've got lamb shank in minted gravy, sprouts and carrot & swede waiting for me when I get in, yummmmm

Chicken smothered in bbq sauce with my HeA of cheese on top, 2HeB of potatoes made into cajan wedges, a massive salad and a dollop of extra light mayo :)

Back