Whats for tea tonight?

trust me its a big ass plate of food haha, plus i'll be having something yummy afterwards, not sure what yet though. i've got 4 and half pound to my 3 stone award and i'm gonna get it by the end of this month if it bloomin kills me :)

trust me its a big ass plate of food haha, plus i'll be having something yummy afterwards, not sure what yet though. i've got 4 and half pound to my 3 stone award and i'm gonna get it by the end of this month if it bloomin kills me :)

wow well done thats loads uve lost! do u like quark? im addicted to having quark with white choc options atm...had it for breakfast :eek: lol xxx

wow well done thats loads uve lost! do u like quark? im addicted to having quark with white choc options atm...had it for breakfast :eek: lol xxx

aww thanks v much, i've never tried quark, although i do like the 0% greek yogurt, i'll have to get some to try if i can find it in tesco.

Quark tastes a little like vlf yogurt but thicker. I prefer it savoury to sweet as I think you can always taste its unique tang. lol
x

Birdseye salmon in sauce with either a salad or veggies, not sure which yet.

Tonight I'm making the lentil shepherds pie from the new magazine.
Hope it's better than the butter bean burgers, which while very very nice, fell to bits!!

Tonight I'm having hm burgers and loaded potatoe wedges and salad.
Last night I made the new York chicken from on here and everyone loved it , would definatly recommend.

We are having Sw chips, mushy peas, fried egg and I will have 2 x quorn sausage, while OH has some bacon.

good green day dinner! :)

It's in my slow cooker now & has been all day. Bet you are more jealous now :D

Very i have to defrost the chicken before i make my dinner!! Even if i wanted goulash the meat is in the freezer!!! x

Tonight I'm making the lentil shepherds pie from the new magazine.
Hope it's better than the butter bean burgers, which while very very nice, fell to bits!!

I have made the lentil shephards pie, i would recommend that you make sure the lentils are pulpy before transferring to the oven. other than that, delish and the OH loved it too!

I'm currently debating whether to have some faggots (snigger) at 3 syns each with veg and mash or to do something with mince. Hmm I can't decide!

Quorn Dippers, Beans , Onions and BBQ wedges all covered in cheese!!! Mmmmm x

Back