Whats for tea tonight?

Im either having chilli or trying the tortilla wrap pizza..depends how busy i am later :p
x

Having left over spag Bol again... Can't beat it love it so much :) saved my HEB so may have a coop wholemeal pitta and mix some chopped garlic and fly lite stray... so kinda like a garlic bread. Would of had the frozen baguette usually but as I am being good and on minus syns from the weekend just gone I will avoid the good stuff :) if I don't have the pitta I will have two Alpen light bars

Gonna make Lady A's Lamb Massala - can't wait!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On the theory that I'm not eating enough calories, I'm having chicken meat and salad from the chippy tonight.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm having mexican chilli chicken and bacon with either rice or new pots in cajun seasoning i cant decide! and a big salad. Hungry now!

Roast chicken, roasted bns and sugar snap peas :) can't wait! I'm a proper starvin marvin today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tandoori chicken pieces, salad, Cajun wedges and ff yoghurt. Was yummy x

Attachments

• image-3249841632.jpg
    image-3249841632.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 56
Mash potato quorn sausages and spaghetti hoops!! Good ole green day!! Xx

Big fat Chinese complete with chips ;) Well... It is weigh in / treat night ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Aldi - Northern Catch Thai Salmon Fishcakes with chilli sauce - gorgeous - (1syn each & £1.99 for a pk of 2) with stir fry veg & pasta

Gammon steak, roasted tomatoes, peppers, courgettes, onions and mushrooms! Yum! Oh... And a mini milk or fruit pastille lolly. Yum :)

Prawn stir fry with oodles of noodles! Mmmm

Back