Whats for tea tonight?

Fake-away lamb donner kebab in pitta bread with loads of salad, homemade garlic and coriander sauce and sweet tomato and chilli sauce...yum yum! :) With SW chips of course!

JackieN said:
homemade burgers, sw chips, salad, followed by white chocolate options/quark cheesecake, alpen light base, and topped with blackberries ...

Ooh where did you find the cheesecake recipe?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am trying the 8 syn pizza for the first time.. Will be using a Warburton's Square wrap (8 syns), with passata, cooked chicken, chopped ham, mushrooms, red onion and 2 HEXA of cheese (I've saved up my Hexa's today just for this! woo!).. Will be having it with some ketchup on the side, and a big salad.. YUM! Pictures to be posted later.. My OH is VERY excited about this!

BeckyBunny said:
Am trying the 8 syn pizza for the first time.. Will be using a Warburton's Square wrap (8 syns), with passata, cooked chicken, chopped ham, mushrooms, red onion and 2 HEXA of cheese (I've saved up my Hexa's today just for this! woo!).. Will be having it with some ketchup on the side, and a big salad.. YUM! Pictures to be posted later.. My OH is VERY excited about this!

Hi Becky
Made this yesterday- mine was slightly soggy , so gonna cook tortilla for a couple of minutes on its own next time . My base was finely chopped onion, passata, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper and a dash of balsamic all reduced - it was tasty!!

Hope you enjoy yours

Kx

Roast chicken with actifried roast potatoes, bns, and sweet potatoes. Plus roasted courgettes, aubergine, carrots and onion. And some fresh broccoli which will be steamed.

Can't wait. :)

BeckyBunny said:
Here's my 8 syn pizza made for dinner today. Was delicious!

That looks lovely. Might try this later this week as we bought a few packs if those tortilla wraps when they were on offer (prior to starting SW) and they got shoved in the freezer!!!

Ooh where did you find the cheesecake recipe?

Its based on a couple on here. I used 4 alpen light choccie fudge, melted 20 secs each in microwave. squashed down to make thin base. mixed 2 options white choccie into a tub of quark and put on top of the base and then topped with blackberries. I sometimes top with other fruits ie strawberries and sometime sugar free jelly on top of the fruit. Its yummy and all the kids and OH love it too

Back