Whats for tea tonight?

Mushy Pea Curry hugs Crystal xx

The most amazing Quorn chicken tangine. It made enough for tomorrow too so I will take a photo and add the recipe to the relevant section on the forum then.

Made enough for 4 generous portions (six if you use more rice/couscous or add salad) and totally free on green using 1 HExB (half on prunes and half on apricots). I adapted it from an old family recipe (my Dad was Lebanese so I cook lots of Arab-style food) and my husband actually didn't realise it wasn't meat until I told him!

Served up with couscous - it was gorgeous :D

Was going to be omelette and actifried chips but popped into Waitrose on the way home and it was perfect timing as they had reduced 4 packs of chicken breasts to 99p each - bargain. We got 5 packs (4 for the freezer and 1 for tonight).

So chicken and chips with broccoli :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Was going to be omelette and actifried chips but popped into Waitrose on the way home and it was perfect timing as they had reduced 4 packs of chicken breasts to 99p each - bargain. We got 5 packs (4 for the freezer and 1 for tonight).

So chicken and chips with broccoli :)

Wow that's a great bargain!! X

Oh i'd like the salt & pepper chicken recipe too please :D

We are having some chicken (a thigh & little drummer) & also using up a couple of pork pieces - served with a salad & for pudding it will be melon. I did make some jelly/yog pots earlier so might have them instead :)

Prawn stir fry and rice. :D

WhitePigeon said:
How do you make your salt and pepper chicken please?

*whispers* by buying it from the Chinese...

Seriously though, I know it's high synnage but it's my once a week treat. We did try making it but failed miserably.

A cheese and avocado sandwich!!!! Realised I hadn't used A or B or any syns today and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Me and my body are unanimous in that :)

I had a slow cooker chicken, not all of it lol
with boiled new potatoes in their skins, a little stockcube gravy, cauli, broccoli & green beans
Foolwed about an hour later with papaya, strawberries, banana and plum with sweetened quark/fromage frais mix

Steamed chicken, broccoli and cabbage with actifried chips - it was yummy! :)

Attachments

• image-1896285724.jpg
    image-1896285724.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 70
Back