Whats for tea tonight?

Tuna steak, broccoli, green beans and carrots. Looking forward to it already!!!

Green day today so A Vegetable stir fry with noodles for me.

hey,
i go to the gym on a tuesday leave the house at half 5 and dont return till about 8.15, anyone got any quick ideas i can make when i get in?
thanks x

hey,
i go to the gym on a tuesday leave the house at half 5 and dont return till about 8.15, anyone got any quick ideas i can make when i get in?
thanks x

Maybe a stir fry or an omlette???

Laura_carlburgess said:
Fillet steak with grilled veggies and SW chips (HEB)

Hi Laura - how do you make your chips a HEB?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pebbles67 said:
yep thats what i do too x

Yes that's what I have done. Plain potato 227g chopped up in Actifryer few sprays of the fry light and have yummy chips :) I do red days mostly to curb in my carb intake as I tend to be carb sensitive and I love my pasta/potatoes/rice etc :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Yes that's what I have done. Plain potato 227g chopped up in Actifryer few sprays of the fry light and have yummy chips :) I do red days mostly to curb in my carb intake as I tend to be carb sensitive and I love my pasta/potatoes/rice etc :)

So it includes the skin?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Veggie egg fried rice with loadsa superfree peppers, broccoli, onions, spring onions and chilli. First weigh in tomo.......!!!!xxx

I had an omlette cooked underneath with fry light and finnished off under the grill,with baked beans on top and worstershire sauce :)

I'm having Pasta Norma Rec from the SW mag but with Flat mushroom (not Auberigine)... Had it last week it yummy.

Kats

xx

Back