Whats for tea tonight?

cook onions 3 mins
add courgettes, sausage and peppers cook a further 3 mins
finally add bacon full rashers and pierced cherry tomatoes cook for a further 15 mins.

btw i have just eaten it and it was lovely:D

forgot to mention chop onions into halves at least, sliced courgettes, chunks of pepper

Diet coke chicken & rice (frozen so a little dry) carrot and beetroot salad, roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes

a bit of a mixture but surprisingly tasty, Am trying success express so needed my 2/3 of superfree !

Sausage and bean bake - it's in the oven now smells so good, I can't wait!!

This evening is curry night!! So I'm having buffalo jalfrezi (8.5 syns) and plain boiled rice...yummy!!!

Fish and chips - smoked haddock, northern catch salmon fishcake, potato & bns actifried chips, baby broccoli & courgettes, cherry tomatoes and green beans.

I am so full up!!! It was lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Steak with either baked potato or SW chips

Shepards pie using quorn mince, and mashed swede and carrots, and side of green beans.

inspiration needed. In my wisdom when i woke up this morning (late) i had cauli, brocolli, carrots and a tin of sainsburys vegetarian (syn free) ravioli. So have decided to do my first green day....

What on earth can I have for tea.... needs to be easy to prepare and no longer cooking time than 40mins as I have to do kids swimming lessons.... and need to eat before i go:eek:

inspiration needed. In my wisdom when i woke up this morning (late) i had cauli, brocolli, carrots and a tin of sainsburys vegetarian (syn free) ravioli. So have decided to do my first green day....

What on earth can I have for tea.... needs to be easy to prepare and no longer cooking time than 40mins as I have to do kids swimming lessons.... and need to eat before i go:eek:

Pasta with passata and veg or jacket potato?

Pizza topped chicken (from website)
Sw chips
Corn on cob mini
Sugar snap peas
Cauliflower

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BBQ TIME!!!!! Xxx

Back