Whats for tea tonight?

Piri Piri pork (SW recipe of the week a couple of weeks ago) with either rice or couscous. Plan on throwing loads of super free veg into the piri piri pork so won't need to have 1/3 SF on the side!

Need to come up with some yummy quick and easy meals for one for the next few nights as OH is away from tomorrow morning until either late Sunday night or Monday morning. Can see that I'll be lazy and end up having steak one night, salmon another and random 'whatever I can find and throw together' for the third night! I am so predictable when he is away!

This blew my head off when I tried it. It was really yummy. Just very hot :D

xx

Tonight is quorn sausage and baked bean bake.

Quorn sausges mixed with baked beans & a little bit of chilli powder, topped with 'fried' onions, cheese and then mashed tato. Cooked in the oven for a bit.

It's my favouriteist comfort food.

xx

That sounds absolutely yummy! I was thinking of having Quorn sausages and mash tonight, I think I might try it your way now though!

pork chops and salad nomnomnom

cheesy burger and chips ^_^

Sw Spegitti bolenase with mixed veg,

Has any1 got the recipe for the peri peri pork if some1 cud send me it thtd b great had a look but not found it :( n ive just had sw quiche ( not pasta 1) with red peppers red onion smoked bacon salt pepper n paprika with loadsa beans n mccain rustic oven chips was lush def be havin this again :)

Homemade pork and herb meatballs with spaghetti, garlic passata and green beans

tonight we had the classic chicken curry(a firm family fave - 4 clean plates!!) with rice and strawberries and nectarines for afters!

Chicken breast stuffed with garlic Philly light,wrapped on smoky bacon,served with roast carrot and Anya potatoes,and a full broccoli. Served with sw BBQ sauce Had it last night as well ,it's my favourite meal now x

I had steak with new potatoes, peas, fried mushrooms & onion rings from local restaurant followed by jam sponge pudding with custard.

2 roast peppers, roast red onion, mushrooms, 7 mini plum tomatoes, handful of sw chips, Bacon, 1 ww sausage, dry fried egg and beans - absolutely stuffed

Back