Whats for tea tonight?

I've just had my 1st 'smash pizza' mmm is all I can say. Going to be my Sat night 'treat':gimi:

Steak & chips :)

Saturday nite treat. Steak with actifried chips, grilled tomatoes 'fried' onions and eggs, steamed broccoli and corn on the cob (as they were reduced). I'll be stuffed but hubby will have 'fried' mushrooms as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finalised decision - cottage pie (few syns for gravy and milk in mash), carrots, green beans and broccoli! Really looking forward to it now I can smell it cooking!

I ended up with Chinese king prawn,ginger spring onions 5 syns boiled rice,because had awful day out looking for a new washing machine as ours packed up again, came home hungry,meat not defrosted ,least I didn't have my usual fried rice.

I just wanted to share my dinner because me and OH were driving to tesco to get crisps, wine, chocolate and creamy curry.... Then as we walked around tesco it got later and later and we decided to have a Chinese takeaway..... However I saw some giant king prawns and made very own red day veg stir fry and OH said it was so much better than the takeaway!!!

Nikki and will power : 1
Chinese/crisps/wine/chocolate : 0

Yay!

Well done Nikki!

DH is just serving up Spinach, chicken & tomato curry from one of the EE books. Having it with rice and half a naan (5.5 syns).

Pudding is a melted double choc Alpen light with a muller light and some fresh pineapple. Yum yum!

Nikki<3 said:
I just wanted to share my dinner because me and OH were driving to tesco to get crisps, wine, chocolate and creamy curry.... Then as we walked around tesco it got later and later and we decided to have a Chinese takeaway..... However I saw some giant king prawns and made very own red day veg stir fry and OH said it was so much better than the takeaway!!!

Nikki and will power : 1
Chinese/crisps/wine/chocolate : 0

Yay!

Well done. X

The vegetable tagine from the new mag. Looks lovely!

I've got a SW carrot, parsnip and potato curry on ready for tonight. First time I've made it so I hope it's nice. Serving it with rice and cashew nuts.
;)

Theres a pasta recipe in mag with leek and peas and garlic n herb soft cheese gunna try that with a wholemeal pitta topped with garlic for a sort of garlic bread hexb

Back