Whats for tea tonight?

Kwise1 said:
You can do it!!

Decided on Tagliatelle with Mushrooms (or Mushroom Tagliatelle - unexciting name - huge taste!) with my HEA Parmesan

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That looks yummy :D x

yum yum yum yum yum yum yum........

I had oh my - it was so good I do not know where to start

Viking Marrow boat - filled with turkey mince (mixed with chopped onion, tomatoes, sage, thyme and paprika)

Served with Jacket Potato, savoy cabbage, carrots, cauli, green beans, brocolli and a couple of syns worth of gravy!!!

Delicious

Had this!!!

But didn't have dessert :)

Came home and having fruit now :)

Attachments

• image-220937063.jpg
    image-220937063.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 52
I had a bit of a throw together of larder stuff as nothing in the fridge and only a microwave so I ended up with a tin of ratatouille with a tin of tuna and sweetcorn chucked in then zapped in the microwave. Surprisingly tasty and only 1 syn for the ratatouille.

Hopefully my kitchen will be ready in the next couple of weeks as only having a microwave is getting a tad tedious!

SW chips, 2 eggs and baked beans. Grilled corn on the cob, strawberries + 0% total and a wispa. I am one happy bunny :).

Kwise1 said:
You can do it!!

Decided on Tagliatelle with Mushrooms (or Mushroom Tagliatelle - unexciting name - huge taste!) with my HEA Parmesan

Kx

Didn't have dessert but did look longingly at other people's :)

lsf666 said:
Didn't have dessert but did look longingly at other people's :)

Well done ;)

Kx

Kwise1 said:
You can do it!!

Kx

How much parmesan can you have for HEA? That looks like a lot and I looove melted cheese on my food so want to find a way of getting more for my HEA :)

Pizza topped chicken (HExA) with SW wedges (HExB) & roasted veg (courgette, asparagus & mixed peppers)

same as yesterday but really nice :D x

I shall be having spaghetti bolognese with a side salad :D

Chilli con carne from the magazine booklet.....and probably a jacket spud.

Laura_carlburgess said:
How much parmesan can you have for HEA? That looks like a lot and I looove melted cheese on my food so want to find a way of getting more for my HEA :)

Although it's only 28g when you use the fine side of the grater to do the Parmesan there is loads!

We go out Saturdays to the local bistro... I usually have the same though... Steak with Stilton sauce (I count this as my HExA haha ;-) ) & croquet potato!! Yum xxx

Back