Whats for tea tonight?

WI tonight so if i have lost the 2.5lbs i need to get to 4 stone target beef in black bean sauce with boiled rice - if i do not get it - loads og veg with some extra lean mince!
Fingers crossed for the chinese - it is my birthday tomorrow and it woul be a lovely treat!:p

Syn free chicken Korma with SW chips and stir fry :)
xx

skinnyminx said:
WI tonight so if i have lost the 2.5lbs i need to get to 4 stone target beef in black bean sauce with boiled rice - if i do not get it - loads og veg with some extra lean mince!
Fingers crossed for the chinese - it is my birthday tomorrow and it woul be a lovely treat!:p

Good luck and happy birthday for tommorow

Probably gammon egg beans few sw chips and some sort of superfree maybe onions & mushrooms

I'm going to have pork medallions with mashed potato, carrots, peas, and onion gravy. It's all completely and totally free. Yum!

If anyone would like to know how to make my free onion gravy, drop me a pm :D

My mate is coming for tea so it's not 'Dust' Going to have a spicy chicken salad with new potatoes and my special lime and cucumber salsa all my mates love it x

babybuffy84 said:
Gonna have gammon with something not sure what yet though :)!!

We had gammon with mango and chilli salsa last night (nicked the idea from Aldi!) - was delish. 1 mango, 1 red onion, juice of 1 lime, 1 teaspoon sweetner, 1 red chilli. Make at least 30 mins ahead.

Back