Whats for tea tonight?

Roast Chicken( with lots of pork seasoning on it tastes sort of stuffingy)

mash
carrots
yorkshire
broccoli
peas

Plums
lf ice cream

I'm cooking the SW Spag bol, but without the spag! LOL. Having pasta shells with it for a change.

Also, I will be having loads and loads of green beans on the side too! Nom nom nom.... :)

Was going to be Jambalaya - but it's too hot today !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have no clue. I find I'm not at all hungry today, so I'll probably use my HEXB for a sandwich, or beans on toast or something. At a loss today, to be honest.

Nickee said:
I love butternut squash where can I find that recipe!? I'm still getting to grips with the plan so just converting old favourites to syns! Tonight it's courgette risotto

Nickee there are a few butternut squash recipes on my recipe thread if you want them, there's petes curry and a butternut risotto which is also delicious.
It's called ' pebbles and the gangs great grub recipes ' I'll try and copy the link and post it

image-3867937038.jpg

This! Sausage, carrot and swede mash, courgete, tomato, cauli and broccoli , asparagus and a little yorkie pud! With gravy! 6 syns well spent!

Asparagus and tuna salad :)

Okay, so I found my apetite and had savoury rice, mixed in wih Asian stir-fry veg, sprinkled with mixed herbs, curry powder and an oxo.

Back