Whats for tea tonight?

My celeriac chips with piri piri shake

They were ok , I'm not sure I liked the taste or not. I ate them, but had to use a tbsp salad cream to do so. The thin crispy ones were nicer than the fat ones.
I may try them on a green day hex b cheddar ontop. Served with baked to perfection salmon x

Attachments

• image-1739012938.jpg
    image-1739012938.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 66
MinkyDinky said:
Spicy / curried carrot soup. But I feel like something is missing with out having bread. Any ideas?!
The OH is having hash browns to dip in :( x x

Have you got any HEXB left? Krisproll ryvita?

Caramelised Smoked Gammon with Parsnip and Potato Mash, plus carrots and cabbage, from SW Mag, (Jan/Feb 2011 I think). Waiting for the cabbage to cook though. Rumble, rumble!:(

Illbethin1day :) said:
Jus had a chick and beef stew thats been in slow ccoker all day jus did it with meat water oxos and some bovril. Did seperate (as hubby wnt eat veg pain in bum he is) a small jacket hexb (what weight is it to b your hexb) with sprouts broccoli cauli carrots was lush :)

Jacket is 227g raw weight for HEB

Bunnylush said:
Have you got any HEXB left? Krisproll ryvita?

No hex b left as used for breakfast.
Just had the soup in the end and although filling, still feel like I need something sweet or crunchy. Don't really want to dip into any syns after a mass overblown at the weekend :(

I had cauliflower & broccoli cheese for 11 syns with jacket potato - yummy! Bit high on the syns, but I only had 3 syns during the day so within limit :)

MinkyDinky said:
No hex b left as used for breakfast.
Just had the soup in the end and although filling, still feel like I need something sweet or crunchy. Don't really want to dip into any syns after a mass overblown at the weekend :(

Roast tomato. Silly predictive text

Diet Coke gammon, egg, baked beans & oven SW chips with a side salad followed by pineapple.............
(I love this SW diet!)

Chicken, peppers and onion mixed with extra light ricotta and sugar free mustard, bit of chilli - all served with a rocket salad, stuffed :) xx

Back