Whats for tea tonight?

homemade beef and veg curry - served with carrots, cauli and sprouts....

Chicken Chasseur from the new mag- yummy!!!!!!!!

Chicken Stir-Fry!

**punk*~*star** said:
Too much cider! Think I'm going to be a poorly punk tomorrow :(

Why do I never learn!

Today will be comfort food so something with SW wedges, if I have the energy I may put some quorn chilli in slow cooker, who knows... I'll get back to ya x

Its Sunday so roast in our house! Pork (crackling going to hubby), sprouts, carrots, cauli and roast spuds, may have one yorkshire and a little bit of gravy, will stick to fruit for pudding, fresh pineapple, raspberries and strawberries. yum yum

huntsu1 said:
Its Sunday so roast in our house! Pork (crackling going to hubby), sprouts, carrots, cauli and roast spuds, may have one yorkshire and a little bit of gravy, will stick to fruit for pudding, fresh pineapple, raspberries and strawberries. yum yum

Having a roast chicken today and bought my first lot of sprouts EVER! Just like mini cabbages really :) x

I love love love sprouts! I've been promised some homegrown ones for Christmas dinner from a work colleague and im ridiculously excited about them! Hehe:)

huntsu1 said:

My hubby isn't that keen on pork but the other day he said he'd really love a pork roast with all the crackling mmmm so would I but not sure how I'd syn the crackling I don't think I could not have it!

Sunday roast for us too, plus just done the 1/2 synn Rouland with lemon curd flavour yummy

jane Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sunday roast pork for me with broccoli carrots new potatoes and sin free roasties and a little yorkie pud :) washed down with a chilled glass of rose

Enjoy your Sunday everyone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This .
Sw quiche and gammon steak . There's loads of veggies in the quiche onions peppers tomatoes mushrooms . :)

Attachments

• image-4218136606.jpg
    image-4218136606.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 55
Ahhh don't know what to cook and can't be bothered!! Think I may just do chips, bacon and fried egg, probs with a bit of salad. All SW friendly obviously! Fruit for after will give me a bit of superfree.

Back