Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken wrapped in bacon filled with philidelphia with carrot & swede mash & sprouts was very yummy and syn free as I used my hea

Attachments

• image-724705450.jpg
    image-724705450.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 43
Stupid Internet told me I couldn't post my reply . So I did it again and its posted both lol

I am experimenting with a recipe for beef curry, trying to follow the orthentic way of making it, but using 1 tsp of oil (2 syn) instead of clarified butter, grinding the seeds to release their flavour, then cooking in the oil to flavour the oil, brown the onions & garlic, add the meat, add spices and finish by adding Garam masala 5 mins from the end. I will let you know how it comes out!

I am experimenting with a recipe for beef curry, trying to follow the orthentic way of making it, but using 1 tsp of oil (2 syn) instead of clarified butter, grinding the seeds to release their flavour, then cooking in the oil to flavour the oil, brown the onions & garlic, add the meat, add spices and finish by adding Garam masala 5 mins from the end. I will let you know how it comes out!

*licks lips in anticipation* :D

Have 2 portions of quorn chilli left for lunch and dinner today - so dinner I'll have it with rice & poached eggs (had same yesterday and it was gorgeous!)

Ive made a big pot of veg soup ive being sick for the past week missed a weigh in so i need to be good for thursday. Does anyone know being on a antibotic make you gain weight?

Sineadsss said:
Ive made a big pot of veg soup ive being sick for the past week missed a weigh in so i need to be good for thursday. Does anyone know being on a antibotic make you gain weight?

Not so much gain but can cause water retention. As far as I know anyway! HTH x

I dont kno was guna have curry but fancy a green day as we had pizza shop last nite n green days help me loose more to try n bring it back round. Dnt get weighd till fri.
Well its either veg burgers in pitta breads with salad or fancy tryin mushy pea curry now ive read ppls posts

I've only got 15 mins for tea on a tues between SW & my chorus, so tonight is one of those Asda noodle things that are .5 / 1 syn. Not crazy appealing but better than gorgeing on crap!

EE day for me so:
Roast Beef, SW roasties, swede & carrot, gravy (???? syns) followed by SW lemon meringue pie --- mmmmmm can't wait x

Cassoulet with home-made garlic bread. Nom!

Back