Whats for tea tonight?

A pork stir fry. Bit on the warm side, little slip with the extra hot Cajun spice :D
Good job I like it hot ;)
image-4099334125.jpg

Yummy :)

image-3923156422.jpg

Stir Fry

image-1144934999.jpg

Spiced Apple & Plum Crumble with Fat Free Fromage Frais

Ruth
X

MinkyDinky and Trefoil - your dinners both look delicious! I'm having spaghetti bolognaise for tea, but really looking forward to tomorrow when I'm planning to have Indonesian Fried Rice, a new recipe I'm going to try!

Tonight:

Cheese, Onion, Leek & Bacon Pie with Baked Beans & Mixed Veg (0 Syns + 1 HEA), and No Syn Roulade (not putting baking powder in ;) )

Will put pics up later yummy!

Ruth
x

CarolineJ said:
MinkyDinky and Trefoil - your dinners both look delicious! I'm having spaghetti bolognaise for tea, but really looking forward to tomorrow when I'm planning to have Indonesian Fried Rice, a new recipe I'm going to try!

Thank you CarolineJ :) I have a very bad habit of taking pictures of all my food. Currently over 100 pics on my iPhone :D
Wouldn't mind having a peak at your Indonesian fried rice recipe if you care to share (pretty please!) x x

Thank you CarolineJ :) I have a very bad habit of taking pictures of all my food. Currently over 100 pics on my iPhone :D
Wouldn't mind having a peak at your Indonesian fried rice recipe if you care to share (pretty please!) x x

The rice sounds lovely I agree!!!

MinkyDinky, my Iphones memory is full of Food Piccies haha! My OH and mates think im nuts ;)

Ruth
x

MinkyDinky said:

It's from a skimming world cookbook I got out the library yesterday!

1 courgette, cut into thick batons,
1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
200g fine beans, halved
Fry light
6 spring onions, finely sliced diagonally
3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp medium curry powder
1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
400g cooked and cooled white rice
2 tbsp light soy sauce
Salt and pepper
2 eggs
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp water

Blanched courgette, carrot and beans for 2 mins and set aside.

Fry the spring onions, garlic, ground coriander and curry powder with fry light for 2-3 mins then add the red pepper. Fry for another minute then add rice, courgette, carrots and beans and fry for another 3-4 minutes, then stir in soy sauce. Toss to mix well, remove from the heat, cover and keep hot.
Beat the eggs with the coriander leaves and water. Pout into a frying pan sprayed with fry light and rotate to cover the base of the pan. Over a low heat, cook gently for 1-2 mins, or until set, then turn over and cook for another minute. Turn out of the pan and cut into thin strips.
Divide the rice mixture between 4 bowls and top with the omelette strips.

I'm going to add cubes lean pork loin to mine as OH does love meat!

Im

Trefoil said:
The rice sounds lovely I agree!!!

MinkyDinky, my Iphones memory is full of Food Piccies haha! My OH and mates think im nuts ;)

Ruth
x

Glad I am not the only one! Sounds stupid but sometimes I have a mouthful and then think oh no! I haven't taken a picture, so re organise my plate, take a snap shot and get back to munching :D x.

Homemade syn free burgers and SW chips with salad for me followed by fruit salad and mullerlight yogurt x

I've just had a bowl of absolutely gorgeous home made turkey curry! It wasn't the one from the new mag, my own invent-as-i-went-along recipe!

I'm off now for seconds!

Had a completely slimming world friendly roast dinner cooked by my awesome sister tonight... with 1 syn used for gravy. That's my only syn today so will make up for the chinese I had last night hehe.

Back